Its Begin

7 Girls 7 Dreams

June walk alone along the street with a regret face,maybe.He sit on a bench and a few pigeon around him flew away as soon as he sit down.He look at the sky with his frowning face,sighing to the sky.The sky look bright but it looks like it will rain soon in June heart.

THUCKK!!!!

Suddenly he hear something loud near him.He ignore it because its not important to him.Maybe something big fall on the street.

"Help!!There is someone get hit by a car.Its girl.Help!",someone screaming for help.A lot of people go to the scene.June hear it and suddenly he remember about his girfriend,Bona.He get up quickly and walk toward the crowds.His step become more faster and faster then he rushly run to the scene.He worry already.He push everyone at the scene to see the girl that get hit by a car.The dress that the girl wear almost same with Bona.His heartbeat become fast all of a sudden.He look at the girl's face really carefully and luckily that its not Bona.He get up and walk away from the scene.He relieved that its not Bona.He go to Bona's house hurriedly.He hope that Bona is all alright.He arrived already.In front of the house.He knock on the door.

"Bona!Are you inside?Bona?",he call for Bona from outside.Then one small voice come from inside of the house.

"What do you want?I thought that you already go home.So go home right now.Leave me alone.I dont want to see you anymore.",said her with low tone voice that looks like she sound very sad.

"Bona,i know that its my fault.Im very sorry for what i did earlier to you.Please come out and forgive me.",he want to see Bona for awhile.He feel very very sorry to her.

"No..just go home.Leave me alone please.I dont want to see you.And from now on,dont you come to see me again.",said Bona from inside with rough voice saying that she dont want to see him again.

"Please Bona..i need to see you for a second.Please...just for a second.",he begged.Bona open the door and show up herself.Her face doesnt look really pleasant to see him.

"Look...i am very tired with all of this and i think we cant go any further anymore.Let just end it here and dont see with each other again.Forever.",said her.

"What?What do you mean?Do you just said end it here?Do you mean..lets break up?",ask him.He panic already.

"Yes...let just break up.I cant..i cant anymore.We cant continue this relationship anymore.Please go home now.",said her then turn back to the house and get inside the house right away.She shut the door to his face as his approach the house.

June left alone there.Still standing.He cant believe that Bona said that to him.He slowly leave the house.His eyes look red.Looks like tears will come out from his eyes.He walk away from the house.

On his way to go home,he bumped with one girl."Sorry sir.Im very sorry.",the girl said sorry like its her fault.

"No.Its okay.Its not your fault either.",said him and leave the girl behind.He cannot walk properly.The girl just look at him from behind.He arrived home and get into the house.He sit on his couch and start to sighing.

He did not go to work for a long time.About one week..and one day...

June wake up from his sleep.He get up and go to the bathroom to clean himself.After that he ride on his motorcycle to go for work that morning.Looks like he already forgetting Bona after the incident.His face look bright.

He quickly get in to one shop.Its flower shop.Well..he work at the flower shop.Its his mother shop.He take a good care of the shop after his mother passed away two years ago.He dont know where his father after his parents divorced and he the only child in his family.He live alone for two years without his mother.

Kring..The first customer get in to the shop.Its the girl that he met the other day.He greet the customer with a bright and smiling face.

"Hello.Welcome.What do you want to buy?Flower of course right?",said him while make some silly jokes.

"Yes.Do you have roses here?",ask the girl with bright face.

"Yes.Of course.The roses are over here.Come,i will show you.",said him pleasantly to the girl.The girl follow him.She take a few roses and go right away to pay for the flowers.

After she finished pay the flowers,she introducing herself to June.

"My name is SuA.I live around here,and what is your name?",said her with sweet voice.She look very friendly to him.

"My name is June.Nice to meet you SuA.I think i have seen you before,but where?",ask him with blank mind.He trying to remember if he does met her somewhere.

"Yes.Do you remember when you bumped into me the other day.On Saturday maybe.",said her that try to remind June back at where they have met up.

"Oh..i remember now.You wear the same clothe like the other day.I think..",said him.He already remember the girl.Suddenly his face started to change.He remember..the day he met the girl is the day he broke up with his girlfriend.

"Oh whats wrong?Is there something not right?Is im making you sad?",ask her that dont know what to do after see that June face suddenly change.

"No.Its nothing.Suddenly i remember about my cat.It dead on the day i bumped into you.",explain him.He sorry for make the girl worry.He cannot tell the true story to her.He cannot forget about Bona if he keep remember the sad story.

"Oh i see.Im sorry for asking.You must love your cat so much.",said her that feeling soory to him."Yup.I love it so much.It have live with me for about one year.",said him and give a big smile to her.

"Hey June,do you free this evening?Because if you are not busy,i want to have a tea with you.",she invite him for a tea this evening.She seem like she want to know him more.

"Yeah sure.Im not busy today.I can close the shop for awhile this evening.That would not be a problem  to me since this is my shop.",said him and giggling.He agree to SuA invitation for a tea that day.

"Alright then.We will meet at Wonderland Cafe at 4 pm.See you soon.",she give the detail for this evening and leave the shop before June say anything to her.

On that evening...

"Oh my god.Its already 4.30 pm.I hope she will not get mad with me.",said him while riding on his motorcycle to go to the cafe and meet the girl.Looks like he is already late for the tea.

He enter the cafe right away as soon as he arrived.He quickly find the girl but unfortunately the girl is already gone.Who would still waiting for 30 minutes right?He sighing very deeply.He turn back to the shop to check if the girl went to his shop when he on the way to the cafe.Looks like the girl did not go to his shop.

"Oh what i gonna do?Haa..maybe she will come back later tomorrow.",said him in the heart and just wait for the girl to come tomorrow.

He headed home at 6.30 pm.He close his shop already.He feels very tired today.Dont know why.His body really need a lot of rest right now.He lying on his bed after changing his shirt.He fall asleep right away.

.....................................................................

"Ahhh....Erghh..Why i could not move my body.My body..feel..very heavy.",said June.He feels very strange.He could not moving his body.Then he heard one voice.

"Ahahahahahahah.Poor you..Im sorry but not sorry."

"What?Who are you?",he asking.But the person did not reply his question.His surrounding are all dark.He cannot see anything because he could not open his eyes too.He forcefully to move his body but he cant.He cannot do anything right now.But he sure that he on his bed or something that almost same to bed."Arghhh.."

..........................................................................

"Arghhh!!Haaa...haa..",he wake up from his sleep with some screaming.His forehead full with sweat,his body too.He look around and his room look the same.

"What?What happening.I can move my body now.Haa..maybe i just had some nightmare.",said him that sure he just had a nightmare that he could not move his body.The clock show 9 am.He already late to open his shop.He quickly wash his face and change his clothe.He go right away to the shop.

As he arrived,one girl waiting in front of his shop.Probably customer or the girl that he met yesterday.He rush to the door and greet the girl with smiling face sorry that he is late.He is sorry for yesterday too.

"Hello..Its okay for you to late because this is your shop right?But yesterday..why did you sorry for yesterday?I just came to your shop this morning.I dont think i come here yesterday.",said the girl that strange for some reason.

He raised his head and look at the girl.Its not the same girl.Its the different girl.

"Im sorry.I must have mistaken you for someone else..hehe",he smiling and show his teeth.He quickly open the shop.He welcome the girl to come inside the shop.He found something strange at the girl while the girl looking at the flowers.