Introduction and names.

7 Girls 7 Dreams

June.A boy with pretty handsome face.Gentleman but maybe not really.

                      ///////////////

On a sunny day it would be perfect if you got to go out somewhere with someone.Well thats what June thinking right now.

"Haa.. what a nice day.",said June while looking out the window of his room after just wake up.

Ringg...his phone ringing.Somebody call him.He picked up the phone and look at the name who call him that morning.

"Hello,Bona?",he answer the phone.

"Oppa...are you just wake up?I just thought to giving you a morning call.",said a girl with sweet voice that call him that morning, Bona.Well Bona is June's girlfriend.Not the first girlfriend actually.Maybe his fourth girlfriend since June is quite popular and handsome.

"I just wake up then you call me.What do you want by calling me this morning?",reply June with his low tone voice.

"Well oppa..are you gonna do something today?Well..today is a good day.Lets go have a breakfast together and go out somewhere today.",said Bona that really want to go out with June today.

"Uhm,well..alright.I will fetch you up later at your house.Go get ready now.",reply him that agree with his girlfriend suggestion.

"Alright.I will go get ready now.Cant wait to see you.Bye!",she hang up the phone right away.She sound really excited and cant wait to go out.

June get his towel and go right into his bathroom to bath.After done bathing,he get himself a blue shirt and black trouser that really suit him today with the blue and bright sky.

He go out and walk slowly to Bona's house.He does have a motorcycle but he think it would be better if he just walk.He can save his money and exercise too at the same time.He finally arrived in front of cute house with yellow colour that have a lot of beautiful flowers.

He knock on the brown colour with elegant design door."Bona..i arrived already.",he call for Bona right away.

"Yes im done.",reply her from inside the house.He hear a footsteps that almost near to the door."Oppa!~",one cute voice call him from back.He turn back to the house and see a beautiful and sweet girl that wearing a dress with pink and blue colour.He smile at Bona.

They walk together to have a breakfast.Its a perfect day for a couple to walk together and holding hands.

                            ____________________________________

They finally arrived in front of a restaurant.They go inside together and walk towards an empty table beside the window.What a perfect seat for them.

"What do you want to eat sir?",a waitress ask him for what he want to order.

"Please give me toasts with honey and orange juice.What do you want to eat Bona?",he place his order and ask Bona what she want to eat.

"Erm..give me a pancake with mapple syrup and apple juice.",answer her while still looking at the menu.

"Please wait for awhile.",said the waitress to him and walk away.

They put aside the menu back.Bona look at June with her cute stare.She smiling while look at him.

"What?Why are you look at me like that?Is there something on my face or what?",he ask Bona since she just staring at him awhile ago.

"No.Nothing.You look handsome today.Like usual.",reply her with a big smile.

"Oh i see.You look beautiful too",answer him shortly with smiling face.Then their food arrived.They start to eating and they just keep quiet while eating.Its usual for them because June doesnt like to talk while eating.

"Oppa..aahh.Open your mouth.",Bona want to feed him with her pancake."No.I dont like pancake.",June dont want to accept her pancake and ask her to just eat it by herself.

"Aww..have a taste.Its delicious.Im sure you will like it.Its sweet like you.",said Bona that really want to feed her boyfriend.She doesnt know why he didnt like her to feed him.Its not because of the pancake.Its happen everytime she want to feed him.

"No its okay.",said him and continue to eating.

"Please..just this one bite and i wont feed you anymore.",she make a cute face to feed him.

"What is your problem?If i dont want,i dont want.Dont force me to eat something i dont like.",said him with high tone voice.Almost like yelling to her.He call for the waitress and pay for the food.He leave Bona alone at the table and walk away out of the restaurant.

Bona look sad.She crying while looking at her pancake.Her tears just flow down her cheeks.The pancake already full with her tears.She put down the spoon then put aside her food and just look at the table.Well,this happen quite often.The bright and sunny day turn into a dark and rainy day for her.She feels very sad for what he did earlier.

She just sit there.Alone.Still crying.

At the corner of the restaurant,one person look at her for a long time.Bona didnt notice that.The person keep looking at her with a face that look unpleasant.

Bona get up and walk away from the table and leave the restaurant with frowning face.

"Hmm...",the person still sit there,at the corner of the restaurant while look at Bona leave the restaurant.