Chapter 2

Hurt people Hurt people

Just a small warning, this chapter does feature a bit of ual content. It's at the end, and it's very small, but I still thought I should mention it. Nothing explicit.

 

Yuta was frustrated. It's the only word that seem appropriate for this paticular situation.

Yuta secretly (as secretly as one possibly could), looked across the room - across all s - to see his beautiful dongsaeng whispering with Jaehyun.

Yep, it's just frustration, Yuta thought.

Currently, the NCT 127 members were sitting in a small room for an interview. And the reason Yuta was so mad, was because instead of sitting next to the older like Sicheng always did, he was now sitting as far away from his hyung as possible.

It was kind of an unspoken rule that Yuta and Sicheng always sat next to each other. A rule that Yuta made sure s knew.

So when Jaehyun pulled his dongsaeng to go sit with him, Yuta couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

Why did Sicheng agree to this? 

Taeyong nuged Yuta's side, gaining his attention. Before Yuta could question why the other had did that, Taeyong tilted his head toward the MC.

"I'm sorry" Yuta responed to the MC, who was staring at him along with the rest of s. Including Sicheng.

"Something on your mind there kid?" The interviewer laughed

"Oh, I'm sorry," Yuta returned a fake laugh. He did love interviews, it gave him a chance to bond with their fans, and he was normally very talkative in them, but today was different, for obvious reasons. "I'm just really excited"

Pathetic lie, really, but the MC didn't seem to notice. And so the MC continued with the interview, the leaders concerned stare lingering on him.

Once they bid their final goodbyes, the sun already setting, all the members loaded back up in the vans and headed to the dorms.

Yuta's anger grew once again, and now he was angry at Jaehyun. The blonde boy placed himself right in between the Osaka native and his dancer, holding hands with the younger.

Yuta tried to zone out them out, but that was hard to do when their presence was right next to him.

Back at the dorm, Yuta went straight up to his room, taking a long sigh as he layed down on his bed.

This feeling was something he didn't like. Sure, he was frustrated plenty of times before, even angry ever so rarely... but this feeling was no longer either of those. He was jealous. Of course, Yuta refused to believe it was actually that, and he searched for other words to describe the ache in his heart, but jealousy came closest.

He just didn't understand why Sicheng, his Sicheng, didn't want to sit next to him today. Had the older done something to upset him? What could he have possibly done? Yuta always paid attention the the dancers feelings, always making sure he was okay. So what was it?

Yuta being Yuta, was determained to find out.

So he got up out of his bed, rubbed his eyes due to tiredness, and made his way to the younger's room, passing by Mark and Johnny who were watching some English tv show in the living room.

"Oh dude!" Yuta could hear Mark yell, but his voice was soon drowned out by the screaming on the tv.

Yuta stood outside his door, before finally deciding to knock on it. When their was no reply, he took this as his cue to open the door.

"Hyung!" The young dancer jumped a bit in suprise, quickly scrambling to grab his shirt and put it on. "I wasn't expecting you."

Yuta laughed. This boy was certainly a cutie. Although Yuta's mind was threatening to go some other places when he saw his dongsaeng half-. "What are you talking about Sicheng? I knocked, twice."

"Oh really? I didn't hear. I'm sorry."

Yuta went over to the younger's bed, taking a seat on it. He patted for Sicheng to sit next to him, which he obliged.

"Why didn't you want to sit next to me today, Sicheng?" Yuta asked."Do you not like me anymore" At this, the dancer's eyes widened.

"Hyung, you know that's not it!" The younger sprang up, suprising Yuta a bit."How can you think that hyung? You know I love you!"

Yuta's heart faltered at the last comment. "Then why didn't you want to sit next to me?" He questioned, a small smile playing on his lips as he found the youngers reaction amusing.

"It's not that! Jaehyun-hyung wanted me to sit next to him, that's all, I promise! I didn't think it would matter to you."

The older pulled down his dongsaeng into his lap, making the younger blush. "Well, my precious Sicheng, it did matter to me. From now on, sit next to me, always." Yuta couldn't help the possessiveness that was showing.

The dancer felt his heart speed up. "O-okay." Was all he managed to

Satisfied, Yuta cuddled the other, digging his face into Sicheng's neck.

They both managed to fall asleep in their position. It was only until Doyoung walked in that they woke up. "Really? Come on guys! You're in my bed." Yuta cursed the fact that Sicheng and Doyoung shared a room.

His dancer got up first, leaving a cold spot next to Yuta. "Yah, couldn't you just sleep in Sicheng's bed?" The older complained.

The bunny shook his head. "I couldn't let you guys sleep with all my friends." By friends, Doyoung meant all the stuff animals he had decorated his bed with. Some were ones he had bought, others were gifts from fans. "You were sleeping on Markie." Bunny grabbed a dolphin that was on Yuta's side.

"I think you're a little to obsessed with Mark." Yuta commented, earning a glare, but he didn't care. He was still a bit upset that Doyoung disrupted his cuddling session.

"Mark gave me this, for your information." Sicheng laughed at the cute banter of his hyungs. But, nonetheless, Yuta ended up getting off, more like being pushed off, of the bunnies bed.

"Hyung, I'll see you in the morning." Sicheng said, looking up from his bed that he was now laying on. It wasn't like Yuta had to leave the room. He could've stayed, but it was like the younger was pushing him out.

Yuta stood next to Sicheng's bed for a second, shocked. Sicheng had always wanted Yuta to stay, he never said something like that before. He never indirectly forced the older out... that was how Yuta saw it at least.

So Yuta stood their, before slighlty nodding his head. "Goodnight...... Sicheng."

Their was definitely something that changed in the younger.

Feeling sad, and not wanting to be alone again, he opted for going out. And Yuta knew exactly where he was going.

Yuta told some of s where he occasionally went, just to keep them from worrying. He never told Sicheng though. He made sure that the dancer would never find out.

"Yuta, I haven't seen you around in a while. I was starting to think you weren't coming around again." The lady from behind the counter said, handing him a drink. Like always, Yuta refused, he didn't drink. Especially now that he was an idol, but the lady always offered.

"I've just been busy." Yuta was busy, and he hadn't been back to this place since he began to be so busy. But now he was back, even though he told himself he never would be after debut.

"Well, I can tell you, the girls have missed you." Yuta looked back to where the old lady was pointing. There stood a group of girls, who were not so secretly staring at him. "Go talk to them kid. Young - good looking guys - like yourself, still have a chance." The lady flirted, taking the untouched beer bottle and heading to serve her other costumers.

Something Yuta liked about this night club, was that no one knew who he was. It's not like they could recognize him anyway, he always made sure to cover his identiy well enough to not be discovered. Still, everyone found him attractive.

"Hi." Yuta looked up, noticing the girl who was in close proximity to him. She's cute, Yuta thought. With a tight crop top and short shorts, this beautiful girl grabbed almost every mans attention. Not Yuta's, but he still pretended. "I saw you staring at me."

At first the boy was confused, but then he realized that she was part of the group that was staring at him earlier. Funny, Yuta wasn't actually staring, he simply glanced.

"Oh, guess I still have to work on my game" The woman laughed, but Yuta didn't think what he said was that funny.

"Um.... normally guys would ask me this, but since you're still working on your game, would you like to dance?"

Not really. "Yeah."

"I haven't seen you here before." The girl commented when they were on the dance floor. "My name's Ji Hee. What's your's?"

"Now, that dosen't really matter, does it?" He avoided the question, knowing it was probably better if he didn't tell her.

"I guess not." The girl smiled.

After a few minutes of dancing, the girl got worn out. Yuta was just fine though, he was an idol after all, dancing was an every day thing.

"Would you like to get a room?" It was in Yuta's better judgement to reject her offer, but he didn't. And just like that, he found himself playing the sick game he thought he had given up long ago.

The rooms in the nightclub consisted of a lamp, and a bed with sheets. That's it. And of course a door with a lock.

It was when the girl started to undress that Yuta became more willing. And when the girl went down on her knees to give Yuta a bit more convincing, their was only one person who popped into Yuta's head. A boy who he least wanted to think about in this moment as he was getting off.

A boy who guilty gave him the pleasure of .

Dong Sicheng.