Lucy BDay review (2017 rookie)

Music 101

 

Plot-N/A

Song- The song was very light and mellow. It had a very chill feel to it. This is a nice song to hear while just sitting somewhere lounging around, doing nothing. To me this sounds like the genre edm mixed with some r&b. 

Music  Video- The video was very random . One minute she's holding a cake. Next, she's sliding all over the floor lol. There are  special effects used in this music video. Well at one point there was these pretty orange,blue and pink graphics. It keeps the viewers interested. There were a lot of scenes of her doing random things with the props. It reminded me of a few indie videos I used to watch.

Outfits- I liked her outfits in the video (Lucy). The yellow shirt and white skirt were a very simple combination. Another outfit I liked was her striped white and blue shirt, and hat. That gave her more of an edgy feel. I didn't like or understand the fox masks.

What I liked- I liked how the music video kept itself interestng by having a lot of props for Lucy to play with. I also liked the graphics of the music video. I do remember hearing about this girl. I don't know her name but she was a Glam member.

What I didn't like- I didn't like how slow the song was. I wish that the song was more upbeat and lively. I also didn't like the rapper girl. Btw who I just found out was Kisum lol I love her. I felt her rap was lacking in this song she was a bit off. The music video also lacked a storyline.

 Overall 3/10