Stupid things

Stupid things and lame excuses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark was walking to school with his shoelaces untied. Why ? Cause he hoped donghyuck would notice it and tie them for him and then a romantic moment would blossom between he and donghuck. He knew it was so ing cheesy and so cliche, straight out of k-dramas but he hoped that to happen. This was why he was walking to school with untied shoes every single day even though he almost fall every single time he walks on that ruined part of the road. With donghyuck walking beside him, talking about how he hates waking up so early and going to school just to see those annoying people. "I swear to god mark you are the only reason that makes me bare this hell hole called school. You are the only person i love in this ing class" donghyuck would say when mark dosen't agree with his complaints about school.

 

"Don't you think you exaggerate things a bit too much hyuck ? Don't you love jaemin too ? He had been your friend since kindergarten right ? Before even you and i met." Mark would say back and donghyuck would sigh.

 

"Yeah but he forgot me when he found a eye-smiley bf"

 

Donghyuck would say and pull mark closer to himself with his arm around his shoulder "i love you more anyway"

 

Donghyuck would do all those kind of clingy things to mark all the time without knowing how they make mark's heart beat faster. He would also be a little brat and tease the out of mark too but that's another topic.

 

"Stop"

 

Mark woke up from his daydreaming about the cheesy moment he wants to happen when he heard donghyuck's voice.

 

"W-what ?" Mark stuttered then gasped when donghyuck suddenly knelt down in front of him.

 

"How many times do i gotta tell you tie your shoes ? God damn it mark one day you will fall and hurt yourself and i will ing cry" donghyuck said in a worried tone while tying up mark's shoelaces.

 

Mark could feel his heart skipping beats and he could see flowers bloom all over the place. Okay he was watching cheesy love movies too much maybe. But it was still so freaking romantic for mark and he was dying inside right at the moment.

 

Donghyuck stand up and now they were face to face. Mark was a bit taller but it didn't stop donghyuck from connecting their eyes.

 

"Did you hear what i just said ? Or were you daydreaming again ?" Donghyuck asked seriously which made mark gulp down cause hot damn donghyuck was looking so good when he was serious even though mark loved his cheerful side more.

 

"I-i" Mark cleared his throat "i heard you yeah"

 

"Good." Donghyuck said and smiled,linking their arms together "let's go then or that mrs. kim will whoop our again"

 

Mark didn't say anything, he was till shaking inside from what just happened.

 

"Mark why are you shaking ? Are you okay ?" Donghyuck asked and mark just wanted to kiss him right there and then cause donghyuck's big worried eyes was his weakness.

 

"Cold"

 

"You are cold ?" Donghyuck asked and mark nodded. 

 

Donghyuck took of his jacket and put it on mark's shoulders.

 

"Here" donghyuck said,smiling sweetly

 

"But you ?"

 

"You know i'm so good at handling with cold" donghyuck said and smiled proudly "and you know mark 'the cold never bothered me anyway'"

 

Mark laughed cause donghyuck's addiction with disney songs was growing more and more. But his laughter stopped when he felt donghyuck's warm hand on his own, holding his own cold hand tightly. He looked up at donghyuck questioningly.

 

"You look like you are freezing. And as your bff it's my job to take care of you." Donghyuck said as he took mark's hand and shoved it in his pant's pocket,still holding it tightly. Thank god his pocket was big that their hands didn't squish each other. Not that mark would complain...

 

"Why are you smiling ? Aren't you cold ?"

 

"I just feel happy" mark said, smiling at donghyuck, his heart eyes literally shooting love to him

 

"Then i'm happy too" donghyuck said and mark could swear he felt donghyuck holding his hand tighter.

 

Of course he was happy. He was happy af even though he was freezing. He just wanted one romantic moment with donghyuck and he got more than he hoped and imagined. He was also aware that the reason why he was shaking wasn't the cold weather but donghyuck was shaking his heart. And he couldn't love it more...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"What is that smell ? Oh my god mark DID YOU BURN SOMETHING ?" Donghyuck asked after smelling the air for the third time since he entered the kitchen.

 

"Uhmm....y-yeah" mark said and strached the back of his head in embarassment

 

"You burn something! in MY KITCHEN ??" Donghyuck yelled and mark just nodded, looking down at his feet.

 

"MARK LEE MINHYUNG! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" Donghyuck said and held his hand on his chest like he got so disappointed.

 

Now look mark knew "his" kitchen was SO important to donghyuck, he knew donghyuck literally spend more than half of his day in the kitchen even when he dosen't cook, he knew he would punch anyone who ruins his kitchen in the face, hard. But! He wanted to get donghyuck's attention which he couldn't get much thesedays thanks to freaking exams. So he burned the eggs he was cooking, hoping donghyuck will notice the smell and check what it is, then maybe he would show mark how to cook eggs properly, maybe he would hold his hand. Mark just loved imagining cute things that he wants them to happen with donghyuck.

 

"I-i'm sorry"

 

Donghyuck just shook his head and sighed "you know i would punch you in the face"

 

Mark gulped down.

 

"If you were someone else"

 

"Eh ?"

 

"Get out of my kitchen" donghyuck said while walking to the oven. He picked up the pan and threw the burned eggs to the trash.

 

"Or stay and watch me making breakfast for us" donghyuck said and picked a new pan from the pan cupboard.

 

"But don't.touch.anything." 

 

Donghyuck placed the pan on oven.

 

Mark just nodded and watched how donghyuck was cooking so passionately. Mark hated cooking god knows but donghyuck was turning cooking into art. Or maybe mark was too biased and whipped for donghyuck.

 

"Here taste it" donghyuck said, holding a piece of egg in a fork in front of mark's lips.

 

"Oh wait" donghyuck said and blowed on it a bit to cool it down "here taste it now"

 

Mark ate the egg then gave donghyuck thumbs up. "That's so delicious"

 

"It is right ?"

 

"It's SO delicious."

 

Mark loved seeing that proud look on donghyuck's face. It was just normal egg of course not something SO delicious but he could tell a small lie for donghyuck. Right ?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"When you marry in future will you be the one cooking eggs for your wife ?" Mark asked while they were eating the eggs donghyuck just made. He didn't even know why he asked such a question. Was he loved hurting himself like that ??

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter