The Doll

I love you, I need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was close to midnight when Jungkook decided to leave. On his way out, a box was seen outside the door, with just a post it stuck on it addressing to Rosé. Curious, the other 3 girls walked over while Jungkook helped carry the box to the table, gesturing to Rosé, getting her to open it.

‘Holy ! What the hell is this?!’ Jennie shouted, and the rest of them could only stare on in shock. Inside the box was a doll with the head plucked off and a dagger stabbed into the doll’s heart. Worst of all, the doll was wearing a name tag on its outfit, with Rosé’s name.

‘Back off, . Remember, Jeon Jungkook is mine. Do not ever think that he will be yours. You better leave him before you regret it. I will make sure you know what hell is like’. Jisoo whispered the contents of the note, before cautiously looking at Rosé and Jungkook.

‘Chae.. Are you okay? I don’t think this is a prank. YG needs to be informed of this issue before it escalates and gets out of hand. This sender knows your address. Not only you are at risk, the other girls are in danger as well’, Jungkook said while holding onto Rosé’s trembling hands.

Rosé can only manage a weak nod, before reminding Jungkook that he should leave. His manager is already here and waiting for him downstairs. ‘I’ll be fine, don’t worry. I will inform sajangnim.. about this incident. Besides, the girls will be with me. I’ll be okay. You should go. Text me when you are back at your dorm’. Rosé gave Jungkook a weak smile while pushing him to the door.

‘Alright, I’ll leave. Promise me you will inform your sajangnim and manager about this issue, and be cautious of your surroundings at all times, okay?’ Jungkook pulled Rosé into a hug, and planted a soft kiss at the top of her head. ‘You girls be careful too. I don’t want anything to happen to anyone. And.. Im sorry, its all because of me’.

‘Jungkook, don’t worry, we will take care of ourselves, especially Rosé. You don’t have to apologise. It isn’t your fault. Some people can just go over the line. You should inform the rest of your members about today. You never know if this crazy person will do anything to you or your group members’. Jungkook can tell Jennie is serious, and the atmosphere is tensed in the dorm. ‘I’ll be sure to tell them. Keep me informed no matter what. I’ll try my best to get back to you girls as soon as I can’. Jungkook reluctantly removed his arms from Rosé’s petite body, and gave her one last kiss before leaving.

Once Jungkook left, and the door closed, Rosé fell to the ground and started sobbing uncontrollably. ‘What am I going to do? You girls, Jungkook and BTS are at risk because of me. Its all because of me’.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter