The Scandal

I love you, I need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING! 

Jeon Jungkook from BTS and Rosé from Blackpink have been caught on several dates as seen in photos released by Dispatch. The two young idols were said to have shown interest in each other after the year end ceremonies and music festivals in 2016, and have recently started dating. As of now, both YG entertainment and Big Hit entertainment have not released a statement regarding the dating status of their artistes. Stay tuned to more updates!

 

Comments: 

 

[+306, -14] What does Jungkook see in her? She is so plain and talentless 

 

[+24, -228] Aww, they look so cute together! I ship them 

 

[+467, -97] Definitely Rosé was the one who seduced Jungkook. Why else would he even notice her!? 

 

[+118, -443] Not surprised, if you watch the fancams of the year end ceremonies, Jungkook kept on looking at Rosé and singing along to Blackpink's songs 

 

[+668, -65] Back off, Rosé! Jungkook is not yours. I hope you are locked in the YG dungeon forever! 

 

[+564, -43] Blackpink and Rosé must be using BTS and Jungkook for more attention and fame. Shame on you, Rosé! 

 

[+784, -256] Know your place, Roseanne Park Chaeyoung. You better leave our kookie, or there will be hell to pay. I will hunt you down, and I will kill you. 

 

______ 

 

It has been less than 2 hours since Dispatch released photos of the young couple, and the internet is already buzzing with numerous comments from netizens. As compared to the few positive comments, there were many many more negative comments, mostly targeting Rosé, degrading her. As expected, Rosé is being confined to the Blackpink dorm, while the rest of her group members are currently at YG, preparing for their upcoming comeback, which may be pushed back due to her scandal. Just when Rosé decided not to continue reading the horrible comments, her doorbell rang. 

 

'That's odd, the girls are at the company practising. No one should be here.. oh no, could it be the fans!?' Rosé mumbled to herself before deciding to open the door when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter