Breathe In The Air

Pull Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum didn't like breathing.
Of course he knew he had to, to keep up appearances and everything, but honestly, for the God knows how many years old vampire, it was simply too much effort.
Kibum also didn't like his family. Being a crown prince sort of did that to you, especially when you had a set of wings that hadn't been seen in millenia. His wings, jet black glossy feathers with vibrant crimson tips showed his worth as royalty; they also made everybody extremely protective, and Kibum was getting sick of it.
It also didn't help that he wasn't actually that old, not when compared to the First Born, who Kibum could trace his lineage to through generations of vampire families. He was a direct descendant of the First and that made him valuable and precious in many ways except the one that Kibum wanted.
Kibum ultimately wanted love, and not that cliché love that went on in sappy romance films, no. Kibum wanted to find his mate.
Mates in the Vampire Kingdom weren't the same as the Wolf Kingdom across the world. It wasn't as easy, vampires unable to see their mate and know. Even if their senses were (so obviously) better than the wolves, vampires were different. They had to build a bond, build trust in another in order for them to be even considered a potential mate, and Kibum was so weak for romance in a world filled with lust he had had no real experience of anyone wanting to know him for anything other than his body.
Oh yes. Kibum knew he was hot. He knew he had a good and very nice bone structure and so, though when humans pined after him he acted dense and oblivious, he took the compliment however knew love was something that seemed impossible for a gorgeous man like himself.

--

Jinki had heard stories about The House Up The Stree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter