Chapter 2: follow request

Impossible to possible

[sehun pov]

Ae Rin slipped her hand between mine as we were strolling to our classes, we were surrounded by students squealing but my mind went into my own world again ...

The grip between us was warm and comfortable but recently, I think what’s happening between me and Ae Rin is not love at all. I want to cuddle her, protect her .. like my little sister. My heart don’t skip and my temperature don’t rise when I was with her . I feel more like a brother than a lover and I certainly hate myself for not being able to open my mouth and come clean about it because it might break her throughly .....

“Oppa. Oppa...? OPPA! “ Ae Rin’s voice broke the silence and I snapped back to reality. “ your friends are here” just as I saw Chan and kyung walking towards us, at the very back behind them I saw a familiar face blushing away with her friends . It’s ... the girl from just now.. she’s sitting with a bunch of senior first year students (one year younger).

A sudden pat on my shoulder woke me up from my world (again) . “Yah sehun. What you lookin at ?” The more than ever active chanyeol began looking behind him as his ‘fans’ squealed again. “Ah.. nothing . It’s just the girl I bumped into this morning.” Chanyeol’s eyebrow raised of curiosity. “What girl? “ and he looked again.

“That one “ I used my eyes to point .

“Ahh, the one in senior first year? “ chanyeol knew her ? I thought inside my head.

“Yeah ,her. I thought she’s a freshman”

“Pftt. What? No... she’s the best basketball player in senior 1 ! How can you not know her! I played basketball with her once . Of course she lost to me .. but she’s still good”

Good to know. I thought. And we continued to our classroom .


[jae min pov]

“Yah should I follow him on Instagram ?? He won’t notice me right? “ I brushed my bangs as the heat within me is causing me to sweat.

“Why not” Both jimin and tzuyu said at the same time and giggled right after.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I ...? “ I said to myself and stared at the ‘follow’ button for five minutes straight, my thumb right above the icon. Of course the scene was caught by both of the queens of boy problems beside me .
Jimin pressed my thumb downwards.....”YAH! “ I shouted in shock.

And there goes the follow request..

“No regrets jae, we all did it and we are still alive.” Giggled tzuyu . She likes it when I get bullied by jimin ( in a friendly way of course) .
I looked at my Instagram page and sighed. Hopefully oh sehun will accept my follow request ...

“Hey let’s go back to class guys , we are going to be late” jimin hurried up from the table, and we all parted ways.

================================
I plopped on my seat as I refreshed myself from everything that had happened today and tried to pay attention to what my teacher has to say.......

BUT


Sehun’s delicate face and angelic figure keeps appearing in my mind throughout the day.... I can’t focus on anything but blushing all the way in class .
Okay focus jae min. What you just did was only requesting to follow right after you bumped on him . Nothing so special....

THATS THE PROBLEM. >•<

I can’t be loving a senior seriously. It doesn’t make any sense at all plus, according to jimin, he has a girlfriend as pretty as a model!! I have to stop myself because the possibility of us getting together is ultimately close to 0! I slapped myself in the face ignoring everyone that shifted their head to me as I tried to forget about oh freaking sehun..

[sehun pov]

I sat in class quietly with kyung soo beside me. First period is maths class and I basically mastered everything before school even started. How should I tell Ae Rin about this whole thing? If I tell her , she might be sad or angry or anything can happen.. I don’t want to hurt someone like her and I don’t want us to be strangers..

My forehead unwillingly squeezed together from all the thoughts I have in my mind and kyung soo noticed it “Yah , what happened”

I glanced to the side, “I don’t know dude, I think I want to break up with Ae Rin but I don’t know what to tell her..”

Kyung soo’s eyes widen and showed he’s dark pupils at me but he didn’t say anything for a minute. “Look, if you want to do that , you have do to it fast. You are taking her time away.” As always, kyung gives the wisest words.

“Yah arraseo, I will tell her as soon as I’m ready.”

Just then,

“Buzzzzz...zz”

The device in my pocket vibrated. It’s my phone. A notification popped before my eyes:


Instagram: [@ohsehun] @jaemin825 has requested to follow you.

================================
Yay finally another update!
Thanks for supporting this story that I authored and hope you guys enjoyed it with my bad grammars!!

Subscribe and upvote!! ~