The First Meeting

Fell for You, Literally.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Not sure why but it feels good meeting you..."

 

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦

Lee Haerin

 

 

Click

 

Click

 

Click

 

"Urgh!", slamming the laptop, I took a glance at the clock. 10:03AM. It has been 2 hours since I tried to get some together for the report due in 2 days. Nothing, just nothing. 

 

"Screw this ." 

 

Throwing myself on the bed, I started scrolling through Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and whatever the hell that can actually entertain me or even give me any inspiration in writing the god damn report. 

 

5...

 

10...

 

10 minutes passed and nothing seems interesting, at all. What am I exactly doing with my life? Do I actually have one to begin with? Well, good question. 

 

As a 20 years old human, I am definitely not living my life to the fullest. Being told ever since young that education is important, that I have to work hard or I'll end up losing to others in life and not able to get a decent job to survive then end up dying as a poor . Basically, my life had been filled with books, studies, studies and of course, studies.

 

It may have sound as if I am a nerd but nope, do not let the cover of the book give you a wrong judgment, especially for Lee Haerin. I have a couple of friends and of course, dated a few guys.

 

Ok.

 

One.

 

One guy, that's all.

 

When? Middle school.

 

Why? Because as puberty comes by, damn girl here ain't have the look of a goddess, neither do I actually have long legs (I'm 155cm) and neither am I very slim (but not fat, I refuse to say I'm fat). Literally, the opposite of what a guy actually looking for, did you feel that I just rolled my eyes? Yes, I did.

 

Maybe being studious isn't really the reason why I don't have a life. Being single is. 



Sigh. 

 

Lifelessly scrolling through my Instagram, the frown on my forehead seems to deepen upon every post I scroll through.

 

Post #1: Happy Monthsary baby! 

 

Post #2: Just another wonderful day with my other half ^3^

 

Post #3: I will eat everything in this picture (yes my gf too)

 

Gross.

 

As if I'm not lonely enough, God definitely loves playing with me by filling my timeline with lovey-dovey couples. Really? So am I suppose to get laid?

 

I groaned, picked my windbreaker and tied my hair into a low ponytail. I need to get some air and who know I might get to meet someone to save my lonely .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe a short stroll at the park will make her feel better, somehow. But Haerin thought wrong. God seems to really love playing around with her. As she walks down the streets, towards her right sits a couple waiting for a bus and ahead of her was another pair of couple. Lovers seem to be everywhere down the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter