Second Time

Fell for You, Literally.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol."

 

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

 

 What should I do? 

 

Should I text him? 

 

What if he doesn't recall anything? 

 

She stared at the clock, 11:47PM. Will he think that I'm a nuisance? Random thoughts wouldn't stop running through her mind as she paces around her small living room with her phone in her hand.

 

Didn't he already say to update him, so why are you thinking so much Lee ?

Haerin

 

Hell, she wouldn't have to think twice if it was her friend she was texting but this time, it's different. She is going to text a guy. How many contacts in Haerin's phone actually belongs to someone of an opposite ? Besides her dad, none. Haerin can be a social butterfly but that only applies to girls since it's easier to communicate with them. Her exposure towards guys is close to zero, especially after breaking up with her ex (since middle school). And now she has to text a guy. A guy whom she has no idea who is it except the fact that she believes his name starts with Park. 

 

She bit her lips and tapped on the contact. Here goes nothing... 

 

Hello. I'm the person who fell in the park earlier this morning... do you still remember?

 

1...

 

2...

 

3... 

 

Ding-ding

 

"Oh my god!", she jumped, unlocking her screen with shaky fingers before reading the text.

 

ㅍㅊㅇ: Of course I do! Hello! How is your wound?

Thanks to your handkerchief, it kinda stopped the bleeding when I went to the clinic.

ㅍㅊㅇ: Well that's nice to hear!                                

Erm. I would like to return your handkerchief after it's done washing...                         

ㅍㅊㅇ: Sure! Just give me a call. :)              

 

"I did it. Oh my god, I did it!", throwing her phone aside, Haerin started rolling on the ground laughing. That's right. She is laughing. Never had she thought that she would gather enough courage to text someone, especially a guy. Haerin had never really initiated a conversation before. Yes, she may seem like an extrovert in front of her female friends but in fact, she strongly believes that she is a mixture of both. With her friends, Haerin could be seen laughing her off like she doesn't care. As it comes to guys, she is literally an 180-degree change. It is definitely not because she is afraid of guys. In fact, she can be a little feisty when dealing with guys. It is because she doesn't know what to talk about when she's with one. Haerin can talk to her male classmates, that's no problem because all they talk about is school work, nothing more and nothing less.

 

As for this Park guy? He is different. 

 

First of all, he is hella hot and not to forget, tall. Totally Haerin's type of guy which she never believes that she will meet on any day of her life. 

 

Then he went one offering help with no obligation when he could have just minded his own business, which what Haerin had hope he did. Not forgetting that he even gave her his contact number, shouldn't he be afraid that she would have made use of his number for something else? 

 

Lastly, he even asked her to update him on her injury like as if he was the one who hurt her. Is he weird? Or is Haerin the weird one for questioning herself so much about this one guy? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Haerin

 

Never.

 

I repeat. Never. There had never been a guy who was able to make me question so much about. Why did he bother to help? Why would he let me use his handkerchief? Why would he just give me his number so easily? Is that how he does to win other girls' heart? If that's true then he is hella skillful. Of course, I had seen many other handsome guys. I got to agree that this Park guy is handsome. Just as handsome as any other guys I can find in my university. 

 

But him. He was able to make my heart beat so fast that I thought I was gonna hyperventilate anytime soon if he didn't leave any earlier. I may not have been in many relationships, I do blush when I heard those cheesy pickup lines dramas. But him. He was able to make me flush red in a matter of seconds without saying a single word. I do get lost in words whenever I see a handsome guy walks down the school hallway. But him. Just him. He himself could make me stood root to the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter