♰1/6

The Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I'm at this hospital for 2 or 3 years by now and this one specific dream hasn't left me alone since then. I attempted to kill myself before I got into this hospital. Through an overdose of various pills. But I didn't succeed because shortly before my end was near, my sister found me and brought me to the hospital.

Unfortunately she died last year in a plane crash. I had no one else besides her anymore.

I wanted to get away from here, but there wasn't an option to flee from this place.

The door suddenly opened and revealed doctor Kim. He was watching over me the whole time. But couldn't find anything.

The doctor sat down on a chair across the bed I was currently on.

"Good morning, Hoseok. How are you feeling today? Something new about your dreams?", he asked and looked at me with a light smile.

"No."

"Are you really sure? You know you can always talk to me."

"Taehyung! When I tell you there was nothing, then it is like that. I thought you know me better.", I shouted at him even though I hated doing so.

"Alright. Just calm down, please. That's not good for your blood pressure."

I looked away from him, but he got closer and kneeled down infront of me and put a hand on top of mine. He gently it and cupped my face with the other hand so I was forced to look at him.

"Everything's going to be okay, Hoseok. I promise that to you. As soon as somethig new happens, you're going to tell me about it. Okay?"

I trusted Taehyung, since I knew him since my childhood and we were best friends ever since.

"Okay, Tae.", I finally said with a sigh.

"Can you leave me alone? I'd like to try to sleep.", I asked him and he nodded smiling before he hugged me and finally left the room. At the door he said, "I'm coming back in a few hours and look after you."

*Dreamphase*

I opened my eyes and found myself, like always, in a white room that looked like a padded cell. The clock on the wall showed that it was exactly 01:00 o'clock. At this moment the two flaps, that were to my left and right side opened and red, orange and half-red half-orange coloured pills flowed out. Such as the ones I had tried to kill myself with. They were flowing out until the entire floor was filled with them.

I stood up from my sitting position and took one of the two-toned pills and stuffed it inside my mouth and gulped it down. This was only a dream so nothing would happen. I walked over towards the door and looked if it was still locked. But to my deplore it opened this time. As I walked outside I found myself at the beginning of a forest part. There stood a sign written in Japanese letters, which is why I couldn't understand what was written on the sign. Unfortunately that forest looked familiar.

The Aokigahara forest!

But how is this possible? I've never been there before, but I heard a lot about this forest. For example that this forest is also called the suicide forest. A lot of people already came here to end their lives. But when they brought a tent with them they weren't sure if they should do it.

I walked a few steps back, but it was like the forest magically forced me in. “It won't get too bad as long as I stay on the path.”, I thought, but my body worked on it's own.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter