O1; The Beginning.

You're still my favourite, jinjja.
THE BEGINNING.

 YOUR POV:

'Ding!' My phone vibrated as I quickly grab it from the counter.

 

1 NEW TEXT MESSAGE.

Myungpoop: Hey, miss me?

 

Tsk, this annoying poop. I slides my phone into my apron's pocket, smiling unknowingly before I heard a bell ringing. It's Monday. Another day, I guess. Serving and making coffees and baking cookies, cakes have been my hobby and of course, my parents' hobby. It's been awhile eversince I took over as the owner of the cafe, hmm, eversince 2 years ago.

I was in the at the back of the kitchen before I heard someone's calling me.

"UNNIEEEE!" Krystal sang as she pushed the sliding door.

I turned around with one of the piping bag in my hand, "Ne, saengiee."

"Someone is waiting for you outside."

"Nugu?" I asked as I blinked.

"It's Myu-," she was about to answer when a tall guy came right through the sliding door.

"THE HECK NAEUN. Wae aren't you answering my text message this morning?" he crossed his arm, glaring at me as Krystal quietly leaves the sight.

I smirks before turning back to do my unfinished touches on the cupcake, "Are you drunk early in the morning?" my eyes were still on the cupcakes.

"Hello. I am being sweet please." I laughed at his sentence as I packed those cupcakes in a packaging.

"What do you want from me?"

"Are you free today? I need help." he pleaded as I sighs at him.

"WHAT. You have another date today? Which girl is it now?" I glared at him.

He laughed, "You know me so well. Well, just someone I met in the club last night though," with that, I literally rolls my eyes at him.

He is forever a poop, a Myungpoop. Yes, he's my bestfriend eversince childhood. Am I already regretting, GOSH.

As soon as I finished washing my hands, I smacked the back of his head, "Pabo. Please be a man and stop fooling around."

"YAH. I can only a man when I'm with you," he winked while I just rolls my eyes again at him before leaving the kitchen, "I suddenly don't know who are you, bye."

"YAH. SON NAEUN. EODI?!"

 

Myungsoo's POV:

"Pabo. Pleasr be a man and stop fooling around," OUCH, she smacked the back of my head.

Aishh, jinjja, this women. "YAH. I can only be a man when I'm with you," I winked. Teasing her have always been a routine to me everday but, she won't take it seriously just because I kept fooling around.

She rolled her eyes again as she left the kitchen, saying, "I suddenly don't know who are you, bye."

"YAH! SON NAEUN. EODI?!"

I ran after her, like I always do.

 

Author's POV:

On the other hand, a popular rising group were on the way to their next schedule which is a fanmeeting after they released their latest album. Taemin was humming to a song in a van while his other hyungs are sleeping.

"Taemin, what are you humming to?" Minho nudges his arm to Taemin.

"Aniya hyung. It's just a song that I'm trying to compose," he smiled as he nods his head.

"Aigoo, our Taeminie have grown up! I'm looking forward to it then," He ruffles his dongsaeng's hair before he went back to sleep.

Taemin closes his eyes as he trying to get an inspiration to the song. Unknowingly, flashbacks invaded his mind.

 

Taemin's POV:

I've got the tune and the melody, the only thing left now is the lyrics of the song. Damn, what should I write about? I closed my eyes as I thought of past events that I can linked to. As I slowly reminisced the past events, I had a flashback which was two years ago.

 

"Taem, aren't you afraid," she was just staring at the ground.

"Afraid of?" I tilted my head at her as I blinked, once, and twice.

"Well,.." she softly turned her head towards me, "Afraid of what may happen after this?" her eyes were full of worriedness.

With any hesistation, I slides my arms around her waist as I pulled her closer to me, softly squeezes her in my embrace.

"I will always protect you.."

 

A tear suddenly drops from the corner of my eye, reminsicing of the past.

I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, jinjja..

 

Author's POV:

Naeun accompanied Myungsoo to shop for his clothes. They almost entered the entire clothes shop in the mall, which makes her frustrated, just because Myungsoo can't find the clothes that attracts him.

"Yah. How about this?" she showed him a V-shaped t-shirt at him," you can matched this with your outer wear that you have at home," she nods again.

Myungsoo squinted his eyes towards the shirt and shakes his head, which he quickly turns his back at her.

She rolls her eyes at him as she remarked, "This is why I hate shopping with you."

"I can clearly hear you, ahjumma."

"I am younger than you, EXCUSE ME," she throws the shirt that she was holding previously at him.

"YAH. What are you doing?" he turns around, staring at her.

"I'm tired. We've been walking around the entire mall and yet, you can't still find the one that you like. You're so choosy to be honest, and sometimes, I thought to myself that whether you are really a namja because the way you shop is exactly just like a yeoja," she folded her arms as she glares at him.

Myungsoo widened his eyes in surprised at her words and flicks her forehead which make her shouted at him, "THE HECK KIM MYUNGSOO."

He laughed loudly at her responds.

"Shut up, Myungpoop. I'm not helping you anymore. Go find it yourself. I'm leaving," she rolls her eyes at him as she immediately walk out of the shop.

"YAH. SON NAEUN-," Too late, she already left.

Myungsoo immediately paid the shirt that Naeun chose earlier at the counter. "Honestly, the shirt that she chose was really nice."

 

On the other hand, Naeun walked out of the shop and started to wander around, mumbling, "Idiot Kim Myungsoo, this will be the last time I shop with you."

This was not the only time that he makes her frustrated, there were a countless of times that she went out with him. At some point, there were days that he did not even buy anything. However, Myungsoo always make her accompany her despite her unwillingness. In the end, she still went out with him, well, sort of.

Naeun wander and wander around, unconsciously. Out of sudden, she stopped her footsteps immediately as her eyes captured something really interesting which makes her eyes sparkles. She walked into the shop as she walked around in amazed. The shop were full of paintings that were hang on the wall. She begins to explores around, making her stop at every painting and stare at it.

When she was deeply in thought while looking at one of the paintings, unknowingly, someone was watching her in a distant.

He hides behind one the shelfs as he peeks through in between the figurines displayed on the shelf. Suddenly, someone nudged his elbows and whispers to him as he was following his gaze,"Yah. What are you staring at?"

He was shocked as one of s out of sudden nudged him. He glares at him and instruct the tall guy to be quiet, afraid that she might heard them.

"Why are you hiding here and peeking at the lady over there? Are you a stalker or something?" the tall guy asked, out of curiosity.

He sighed at the tall guy's words as he turns his gaze back on her as the tall guy turns his eyes back on her again too, "Hyung, I think.."

"I found her."

 

 


 

Hey everyoneee!

I'm really sorry for the late update. Jinjja sorry... Please forgive me T~T I promise to update as often as I can. One thing for sure, I'm gonna really write this till the very end. Hope ya'all like it. Sarang me more juseyo- heheee, I mean my fanfic XD Pardon for my typos and my very bad english, grammars, etc. Please wait for my second chapter! Read and subscribe maybe? ^^