005

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

I remember the first time I caught Eunji unnie's and Sunggyu sunbaenim relationship, it was a cold rainy afternoon then. Unnie told me that she will go out to see a guy. I was shocked on what she had told me, that was the first time she will go out nor to see a guy, but it's not my business so I just told her to take care yet a storm strikes. Her date was cancelled. 

Despite of the thought that it's not my business to know who is the guy she was supposed to meet, my curiosity gets me. 

"So who is he unnie?" I asked her and I notice how her body froze at my question yet she answered me with a smile . "I'll tell you when it's official" then she went ahead inside the bathroom. 

I respect her decision to keep it private but still, I am curious. Who wouldn't right? Seconds later, i heard a phone ringing - Unnie's phone. Someone's calling her. I took her phone and saw the caller ID. 

"Sunggyu oppa" that was the registered caller ID. That moment, my curiosity grows even more eventhough there were many man named Sunggyu out there. It can't be him right? We already talked about this yet I thought she would end their history and buried in in the past. 

At that time, Unnie went out from the bathroom, with towel wrapping around her body. She took her phone without saying anything but I knew she knew that I saw who was calling her. That thought didn't went away from my mind and I kept on thinking it for the whole day. A lot of possibilities came in my mind at once. Was he Hayoung's Sunggyu? It can't be right? Eunji unnie can't do that to Hayoung. That's what I want to believe in but as the days passes by, it's eunji unnie herself who wants to be caught. One time, I heard from Namjoo that Hayoung is crying in her room because she had a fight with her boyfriend. At that time, Eunji unnie was about to leave the dorm when I confronted her. 

"Where are you going?" I saw how her body tense. Maybe she thought that everyone's sleeping so now is the time to sneak out. 

"You're still up?" I didn't answer her. She sighed. "to meet someone." "At this hour? Unnie it's 1 in the midnight. Does Sunggyu sunbaenim has no schedule for tomorrow that you have to meet at this time? Is he not sleepy?" I saw how her eyew went wide with what I said and let out another sigh. "I know this will happen sooner or later but to answer your question, he has no schedule tomorrow and I bet he is sleepy. That old man loves to sleep" she chuckled a bit. "You surely now thinks of me as a who is having an affair with someone's man but I guess that's what I am now. I would gladly accept that, I would not even stop you if you choose to tell Hayoung about us, I would not hold a grudge against you. You're just doing the right thing. " A tear dropped from her right eye and I instantly regret just what I did. It's not my intention to make her feel like a . 

" It's not like that unnie. I just want to know, why him? There's a lot of male idols fanboying over you tho. Why date a comitted man?" 

"Why him? Hmm. Let's see. Maybe because of his eyes? Those tiny eyes that can make you feel safe, can make you feel loved. When you stare at his eyes, you will know how special you are for him. His grumpiness? I don't know why but I adore him when he nags, maybe I am the only one who finds his grumpiness and naggings adorable. You know, he is not the romantic type of guy but he has his own style to make my heart flutter. Do I make sense anyway? " She chuckled then continued "But to be honest, I don't know why I love him that much. Those things I said, those are the things I discovered about him. I guess I love him because He's Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu." 

As unnie was explaining, I notice how her face lits up when she talked about Sunbaenim. I notice how her lips form a little smile when she talked about him. In that moment, I realized that unnie must have really love Sunbaenim then. I pulled her into a tight hug. 

"Hmm. So you didn't listen to me when we talked about this." I breathed a sigh "I can see how he makes you happy and that's what I want. To see you smile and to see you being happy. Don't worry unnie, your secret is safe with me." 

I know Hayoung will hate me for this but Eunji unnie's happiness is my happiness too. 

I didn't regret any of my decisions back then. I don't regret taking Eunji unnie's side. To be honest, I didn't expect that he will date Hayoung I mean, I caught them once doing that. That's when I thought that maybe Eunji and Sunggyu sunbaenim is dating but then, weeks after that, Sunbaenim starts to avoid Eunji. Obviously. On-cam and off-cam. "What an " that's what I thought of him that time. 

And then weeks later, Hayoung told us about them. "What a total " He had one night stand with Eunji and then he dates Hayoung. Does Hayoung know abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter