004

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how's the so called date ?" Naeun who is sitting at the couch while watching TV asked me when I got home . 

"It was fine . "

"Just fine?" She asks with both of her eyebrow raised. "I thought you went home already. You're staying tonight here?" She dodged my questions by asking me questions too. 

"Did you enjoy spending time with him ?" I went upstairs to change my dress into some pajamas and she follows . 

"Of course I am . He's nice . As if you don't know him Naeun-ah " I saw how she rolled her eyes. Why is she so against with me dating someone else though? 

"Ok fine he said he likes me" "Given" It was my turn to roll my eyes at her sarcasm remark. 

"And what did you tell him?" I sighed. Remebering why the heck I answer him the way Sunggyu responded to me way back from the show we filmed together. 

"That's the worst response I've given to someone asking me out Naeun-ah! I can hit myself wit anything now. Gaaaaahhh!" 

"Hey wait Jung Eunji. What happened? What did you tell him?" 

"I told him 'I'll think about it first' ​​​​​​" Naeun stopped on her tracks and looked at me, confused. "So why are you overrea-" she stops talking when I think she remembers the exact same words. "Hey wait! Was that the same thing Sunggyu sunbaenim answered on your confession back then?" I throw her a pillow out of embarassment. Why would I use my ex's words to someone. Naeun on the other hand, didn't control her laughter and bursted out laughing. 

" Waaah Jung Eunji, never thought that Sunggyu sunbaenim left an expression to you." When she's done laughing, she composed herself. 

"Anyway Eunji . You didn't tell me you will be collaborating with Sunggyu sunabenim for the 70th anniversary liberation song. " 

"Ah yes. The recording will start - what ? " I yelled at the top of my lungs when realization hits me . 

I didn't know that he will also participating . I mean , I know that there's a huge possibility that INFINITE will participate in that project but I didn't expect that it would be him . There's also Woohyun sunbaenim . He's also the main vocal of their group . When Director Lee told me that I will be participating on the liberation song, I feel so thankful and I feelbso appreciated but now that I knew he will be there also, I feel like I don't want to participate anymore. 

"You didn't know ?" 

"I did not ! If I know , I might no - I will surely reject that and sent you or other members . You know how much I wanted to avoid him . " 

What should I do now ? 

'Of course you need to show up tomorrow . Be professional. Don't let your personal issues interfere with your career. That's the best thing to do .' That's what I told myself. 

Aish ! I ruffled my hair in the realization that I will finally see him and we will be spending our time together for a long time . Jung Eunji , why didn't you ask manager oppa who will also join . So stupid of me. 

"Enough of your tantrums Eunji . If I were you . I will be sleeping now. I need to have a beauty rest . remember Ji , Sunggyu oppa will be there . Hahaha " She does her evil laugh enough for me to get more pissed off . I threw my body away to the bed and screams with my pillow covering my face . 

" And who knows ji, this is destiny's way for you and him to get back to each other. Like you know, love is sweeter the second time around." 

I am not so ready for tomorrow .

*****

Morning came . Manager oppa drove me to the studio where we are recording our parts . He told me that after recording we will be gathered as one to make the music video of the song. 

When I arrived , I saw the other guests that are invited . There's Girl's day , Exo's Chanyeol , Baekhyun and Chen . Teen top's Niel is also there. Ailee unnie too . I roamed my eyes to look for that one person but I guess he's still not here . 

One by one , the Korean singers came . 

'It's not that bad if he's here . I have some close friends here though . I have Ailee unnie to be with me the whole time .' I murmured to myself . 

When manager oppa told me that I am going to participate in singing a song dedicated to the liberation day alone , I thought I will be feel alone and lonely because I am much comfortable with I am with the members . 

"Jung Eunji. You're next" Producer sunbaenim called me , instructing me to go inside the recording room. 

I widened my eyes when someone is standing there too wearing headphones as if she's ready to records her part on the song too . It's Sistar Soyou.

"Ok gals . Your voices needs to be low because we are just in the starting part . " 

We practiced numerous times to get our voices blend together. Its hard for us because , both of us are competitive to each other. No one wants to be overshadowed by one's voiceI think that's the reason why we have the most time in recording despite of the short line given to us . 

"Of all people. I have a duet with you?" Here she starts again. I went passed through her and tried to ignored her but she just don't stop. I will give you a fact. Jung Eunji and Kang Ji Hyun in one scene is not a good thing either. One must ignore the other or not a moment later, everyone will witnessed a petty catfight and it's not a good thing due to our idol image. 

"What do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter