001

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say there are different kinds of love. I will explain each one of them. 

Eros: Love of the body 

This type of love illustrates ual attraction, physical desire towards others, and a lack of control. It is powerful, passionate, and can dissipate quickly. Relationships that are built solely on Eros love tend to be short-lived. 

Philia: Affectionate love

Philia love accounts for the type of love that you feel for parents, siblings, family members, and close friends. This type of love is linked with loyalty, companionship, and trust. 

Storge: Love of the Child

This type of love describes the unconditional love that parents have for their children. It is defined by unconditional approval, acceptance, and sacrifice. This type of love helps a child to develop through attachment, encouragement, and security.

Agape: Selfless Love

Agape love is representative of universal love. Greek philosophers felt that this is the type of love that people feel for other humans, for nature, and for a higher power.  

Ludus: Playful Love

Playful love is defined by flirtatiousness, seduction, and without commitment. The focal point of this love is on the experience rather than attraction or feelings.  

Pragma: Long-lasting Love

Long-lasting love is evident in couples who have been together for a long period of time. This type of love continues to develop throughout the years and portrays synchronization and balance. 

Philautia: Love of the Self

Self-love is linked with confidence and self-worth and is necessary for a sense of purpose and fitting in. Philautia can be unhealthy and linked to narcissistic behaviors and arrogance, or can be healthy in the sense that we love ourselves before we learn how to love others.  

That's what it says about love. I have been reading this book whenever I'm free. Naeun gave me this book as her new year present for me. She told me to read the whole book and I will understand everything. I think I did though, I realized I was so attached to Sunggyu that I thought that love is all about romantic love where in fact I can feel all the love on the people surrounding me. As for the love of the child, I can now feel my mother's love for me after our long time misunderstanding. 

2015 came and I must say the start of the year is too good that I wish nothing will happen bad in the next month. When I say good it means that my mother and I are now in good terms. I don't know what happen but maybe the last time we talked opened her eyes. She came at my place on the middle of the night with my favorite stuff toy on her hands. That stuff toy is my favorite since I was a child. 

I was about to ask her what did brought her at my place at that time when she suddenly hugged me so tight. 

"Eunji-ah. I'm so sorry if I failed as your mother. Your words when we last talked let me realize that I am a bad mother to you. I kept on comparing you with others when I should be proud of you. You went this far because of your own." 

"Naeun also told me about your insecurities. I am so sorry if I let you fell that. I am your mother. I should be the one to supports you in every decisions you make but I am not. I am a worthless mother." 

What my mother told me crushed my heart. No, she was not a worthless mother. She just wants me to do the things she like and being an Idol is not one of them. She wants me to be a lawyer. Lawyer was her dream but she didn't had the chance to be one because she got pregnant that's why she wants me to continue her dream. When I passed the auditioned and became a trainee, that was when we began to drift away from each other. 

That night we settled things. Since then, she always supports me in everything. 

My insecurities are now slowly fading away. My self confidence is slowly building up my character. The love of a mother can really change your child's perspective on her/his self. 

Love of a mother and self love was the thing I didn't have back then that resulted me to do a very stupid thing but I don't have any regrets because of that stupid thing I wouldn't have realized what's wrong and what's right. 

----

"Good job Sunggyu ! You did a great job absorbing the meaning of the lyrics ! " Our composer praised me after I recorded the whole song of one of the title tracks of my upcoming 2nd solo album . 

"You really looks like you want someone to go back to you ! You are really captivated by the lyrics. You're too immersed when you are singing . It's a good thing though. I almost thought that you were involved with someone haha" He patted my back and I bowed. I smiled slightly and shyly . I am not used to any compliments . 

"I'm sure this album will be great and many people will love this. " 

"I hope she will also listened to my songs . I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter