Chapter two

Forced Into His World

Waking up with the bright daylight shining through my transparant curtains. Forced to open my eyes after several attempts of avoiding the light so I could continue my beauty sleep. The moment I opened my eyes all the memories came flowing back with the light breeze that come from outside making contact with my skin after flowing in thru the half way open window. Sitting straight up I stared at the open window wondering when I opened it. Cleaning myself up I realized that there are a view memories of yesterday that I couldn't clearly remember. I remember mom crying in the kitchen,but why was she crying again? I remember the petrified feeling, but what was the reason of my fear? The harder I think about it the more my head hurts. Coming out of the bathroom and putting an outfit together picking my high socks that reach mid thigh and my white sweater that says "Baby girl" in English and Japanese. Putting my hair up in a big neat bun and finishing my lips with a matt brown lipstick. Happy with the results I walk down the stairs to meet my mom for breakfast.

As I walk in to the kitchen I see my mom staring in to space. Waiting for my extremely overly exited happy birthday song from my mom I was greeted with a small smile as she turned her had forwards me. As our eyes locked she hugged me and wished me a happy birthday. "Close your eyes my baby girl". Doing as I was told I covered my eyes with both hands and waited for her to give me the sigh that I was okay to open hem again. After less then 15 seconds my mom started singing the happy birthday song and I opened my eyes. Seeing a red velvet cupcake with a sparkly candle in the middel made my eyes lid up. We never had real money problems but that didn't mean that we took advantage of it. I blowed out the candle after my mom told me to make wish. The wish I made was simple. I wished to be able t do this for at least 20 more years. A small birthday with my mom and me. Us together forever till the end of time.

An amazing beginning of my Saturday morning. Together with my mom walking to the mall. A view people would be coming over in the late afternoon. The friend I made, the neighbors my mom got close to and a little amount of family that would be coming over. Well that is what they are saying. I got used to not getting my hopes up when It came to family. Window shopping with mom, eating an ice cream and buying a small cake for the catering was all we really did. On our way back was when started to happen. I cant even say that got real because im not exactly a 100% sure it is real.

"Omma can we take the longer route" I asked mom as I locked my fingers. After she nodded I broke our eye contact and looked around. The moment we past the dog park i stopped walking because of a unease feeling in the pit of my stomach. The moment my legs stopped mom turned around and gave me a questioning look. Out of nowhere all the dogs in the park that we just passed started to bark and panic. Running around trying to escape. When I turned back around a man was standing in front of me. He was wearing a two piece suite without the blazer. My eyes scanning him from head to toe. Why did he look so familiar. I could swear that I have seen him somewhere before. Wanting to walk towards this man I felt moms grip on my hand tighten. Lifting my head to look at her. The moment we locked eyes is when I noticed how oddly peel her face had become. "Mom are you okay. Do you want to go home?" Mom gave me a faint "dea" and I nodded. Ready to continue our walk home I walked past the handsome man in front of us. When I heard my name. Turning around I was shocked for a short moment of the closeness of the man that we just passed. Taking a step back to create a bigger distance i asked the man If he knew me. "Have we met before?" A small grin appears on his plumb lips "I am highly disappointed that you don't remember me,but you were quite small the last time that we had a conversation." I let go of my mothers hand and bowed a 90 degrees bow and apologize for not remembering. "It's not necessary for you to bow Ariel I just wanted to wish you a Happy birthday." He said as the grin on his face turned into a wide smirk and he locked eyes with my momma. My eyes widen at the sudden change of attitude forward my her. He didn't even acknowledge her presence. I turned to my mom and the only thing that she was doing was staring at the ground as if it  had all the answers of the universe and she was looking for the one she needed right now. Her eyebrows met as she looked at the man who's name I still didn't know. "I'm sorry but can I ask your name and how you know me and my mother?" I asked with a demanding tone when I understood that my mom was feeling uncomfortable with him standing so close to us. He keeps on looking at my mom without answering me so I pulled my mom and started walking home again. 

"Ma who was he?" I asked as we walked to the living room. A nagging feeling told me to lock the front door. After I've done just that I walked forward my mom who was standing in the living room. "Honey could you sit down please." Doing as I was told I tried to calm my nerves while waiting for her to start her explantion "I want you to know that I love you very much and that I am sorry for what I am about to tell you but- "Today is the day that you will start living without me." Coming out of the closet was the man from earlier. "What in the actual " was all I said. A big smile glued on his face. When I asked "How did you get in here?" A simple answer is what he gave me "The front door." "But I just locked it". The smile on his face immediately disappeared and a dark expression formed giving me chills. "Such a nice birthday present that your mother got you don't you think so?". Confusion written all over my face he answers my thoughts "Your mom sold you when you were a baby". The shock on my face was unreal the smile even more as I burst out laughing with tears coming from my eyes. "Whahahaha brilliant this is just brilliant. Now tell me are you going to sit down and wait until the police arrive or are you leaving our home on your own you lunatic." l grabbed my phone ready to call the cops when the man standing 2 foot away from me materialized right next to me and pulled my cellphone out of my hand and just stared at me with an amused face. 'What in the actual happend. Am I imagining again. Ughhhh I am so not okay with this'. Thoughts in my head rambling on about how I was not suppose to see this. Letting the confusion show on my face the said man grabbed on to my hand and locked his fingers with mine. I'm tired of this bull. Trying to pull my hand free I felt the strength in his hand increase and the pressure on my hand started to hurt. Screaming for him to let go of me and looking at my mom with tears in my eyes she did the thing that broke my heart the most. That moment that I looked at my mom and asked for help I begged her the only thing she did was broke eye contact with me. She just looked away and closed her eyes. A lump formed in my throat and the screaming just stopped. Tears streaming down my eyes as everything around us disappears in a dark black vog. When my vision cleared out I looked around me and I knew that I was no longer in the place i called home anymore and that I wouldn't be for a long time. Releasing my hand from the grip I walked forward to the only thing i saw a black villa. With every step closer to the dark villa and the evil that serounded it i felt the switch flip. I haven't been like this in a long time. The mode i am on when my mom couldn't love me. Back to aquere one. I am not going to take . I don't even know if I want to go home. the thing that took me here. He is not nearly hot enough to be this kind of freaky.

And this is how my stay at the house of EXO started without me knowing of course.