I'm yours II

Fate

FINALLY A PROPER UPDATE!!!!!!! I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting for this long!! A big thank you for everyone who commented on my previous chapter (I've delted it now, but the really long a/n one??) I really appreciate it! As for the updates, I promise they'll come more often from now on :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngbae POV

Flashback

"Hey Ji, good luck! I believe in you!"

My best friend took a deep breath before looking up at me, and although I could see the nerves he was feeling in his eyes, he was doing his best to smile. Good on you Ji! I know you can do this!

"Thanks Bae. I guess I can't hide it for much longer can I?"

"Not really"

I'd be surprised if she hasn't realised your true feelings towards her yet. But then again, maybe she's been blinded by love too... In a good way...

"Well, I'll be going then. Keep your phone on you, arrasseo?"

Ah, right. Because that was our code. 

"Eung, arrasseo. Hwaiting!"

I'll be waiting for you to ring it. To tell me that you've finally eliminated all the confusion clouding your silly head. To tell me that you've been such a fool this whole time for thinking her heart belonged to someone else. To tell me that you've finally got a girlfriend. And to tell me that BIGBANG's comeback will be sooner than expected because you've found a new and perfect muse.

"Hwaiting!"

And with that, my best friend of 17 years, the young boy with a burning passion to make music, the teenager who put his all into every stage in our early days, the young man who became recognised as a global trendsetter, the immature boy who had been labelled as "playboy" (even though those rumours were false, of course), and most importantly, the one who had guided me through my first relationship with nothing but pure happiness for his best friend's happiness... Kwon Jiyong finally stepped up to face his own feelings and find himself a girl of his own. It was strange, to think that he had never been in a serious relationship, well except Dara noona, despite his image as the nation's bad boy, always caught up in one scandal after another, because Ji was the most genuine and kind person I knew. And to see that there was someone who made him just as happy as how he made everyone else around him feel burst an enormous hapy bubble within me. I was truly and wholly happy for him. And of course, for Taeyeon. The two were just perfect for each other. It was a known fact to everyone.

Well, almost everyone.

But soon enough, they would know it too.

 

Okay, back to the present.

Ringing phone.

Make that two ringing phones. 

Wait, does that mean Taeyeon decided to ring Miss SASSY Hwang Miyoung as well? Maybe these two really are fated to be...

"Annyeong Ji!"

"Eh? Youngbae oppa?"

Wait, what? Who? 

"Uhh, Taeyeon?"

"Neh, oppa it's me, but I thought I rang Fany?"

Ah, speaking of the devil... There she is, chatting happily to Ji. 

"Ah, Taeyeon, I'm actually with Tiffany and Yuri right now, and looks like she decided to pick up my phone, leaving me to hers"

Because Taeyeon, or even Jiyong for that matter, needed to know that all of Soshibang were hanging out right now... Because of them...

"Ah, okay oppa. I think Yongie's talking to Fany."

"Eung"

Wait. WHAT?

"Yongie?"

"Aish, oppa..."

Yeah, Kim Taeyeon. I can picture your face right now... Cute. 

"Don't worry, I won't tease you about it like Jiyong probably would"

"Thanks oppa... Oh and by the way, do you actually know why I rang in the first place?"

"Hmm, I know that a phone call was Jiyong and I's method of communicating whether you guys got together or not, don't tell me you and Fany had the same code?!"

"Jinjja?? Daebak!! Me and Steph had the same code!!!! Wait, does that mean Jiyong oppa planned to confess today?"

"Of course he did silly! He's had feelings for you the whole time, and I was the one who suffered seeing him go through all this teenage drama about some 'love at first sight'... Aigoo"

"DAEBAK! Jamkkamman... So I wasn't the crazy one thinking I would never have him? WAHHHH I've been so silly this whole time!!!"

"Not as much as Jiyong has, I bet you"

"Ah, Fany could probably oppose that... She saw me going through all my emotional moments... ahhh"

"Taeyeon, I am honestly so happy for you and Ji... I've seen that boy for close to 20 years and I know him better than anyone... I guess now it's your turn to take that place in his life, as the one who knows everything about him... And trust me, I'm only telling you this because I trust you. I'm not saying I'm willing to give you my place as his best friend, I'm just saying thank you for making Jiyong so happy. Thank you for assuring me with your personality that you will support Ji through everything he faces as G-Dragon, but also as Kwon Jiyong. Thank you for accepting him, in his whole being, with everything, from his greatest moments all the way to his flaws. Taeyeon, I trust that you will love Jiyong with all your heart, and I know this because I've seen how you two feel about each other since Day 1. I know this because the two of you have been fated for each other and you are therefore perfect for each other. I will always support the two of you, so from here onwards... start your love story. As Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon. As a man and a woman madly in love."

Ah, did I say too much? 

Crap, maybe I scared her away.

"Youngbae oppa... I- No... I mean, ahhh I don't know what to say... I love Jiyongie and I'm so thankful to know that someone understands me. But I should really be thanking you. Thank you for sticking through with Jiyong this whole time... Thank you for not giving up on us, as in Jiyong and Taeyeon... Thank you for everything you've done in ensuring this happy ending for us. I promise I won't let all your hard work be for nothing. I promise."

Ji, you've honestly found yourself an angel. 

Dope congrats man...

 

Tiffany POV

"Hello? Jiyong oppa?"

Yes, I know it's the wrong phone. But I need to talk to Jiyong oppa.

"Uhh, Bae, are you cheating on Yuri??"

"Aish oppa!!!"

"I'm kidding!! I know Bae would never do anything like that! Anyways, what is it Stephanie Hwang?"

"Oppa"

"What? It's your name!!"

"Okay, fine. Whatever."

"Mind telling me why you're with Youngbae and picking up his phone? And why my girlfriend is on the phone with my best friend? Has this got something to do with you Hwang Miyoung?"

"Okay, okay. Slow down. First things first, your girlfriend?"

"Eung, my babe."

"Oppa, stop with the aegyo. PLEASE. Like, I get that you're madly in love with my best friend, but cuteness like that should be saved for her and only her. Do not ever. EVER. Speak to me like that ever again."

"Okay, okay, arrasseo. I'll go back to boring robot tone when I talk to sassy monsters by the name Hwang Miyoung."

"Argh, fine. Let's just move on please. Next thing, are you aware of the emotional extremes that Kim Taeyeon went through because of you?"

"Wait, what? This is news to me. I thought I was the only one acting like a 'teenager straight out of a bad romantic drama'... Youngbae's words, not mine."

"Aigoo, oppa. Tae was laughing one night, then crying the next. All because of you."

"Well we're together now, I guess that's more important hey?"

"Okay, you actually make sense now. Fair point, robot"

"Thanks, sass monster"

"Next, how long have you had feelings for Taey?"

"Hmm, good question. Before we met in person, maybe since 2007... The first time I saw you girls as SNSD, newly-debuted... She caught my eye. Then earlier this year when I got to know her personally, I honesty think, cheesy as it may sound, it was truly love at first sight."

"Okay, I believe you. You sound like you're telling the truth, seeing as though robots can't lie"

"Fair point, sass monster"

"Thanks. Now let me tell you one last thing. Thank you for being there for Taeyeon, over the past nine months, as well as for months and years to come. Thank you for bringing a genuine smile to her face and thank you for teaching her how to love. Thank you for being the one who makes her heart flutter. Thank you for being the one who makes her excited for every new day to come. Thank you for loving her, and thank you for accepting her. For who she is. I'm trusting you, Kwon Jiyong. You'd better not let this sass monster down. Go and write your love story with my best friend. Love her. Make her happy. And most importantly, PLEASE stop all this drama going on inside of her head about you not loving her."

"Aww, I'm touched by your sweet words Tiffany. But I should thank you, right? Thank you for not giving up of Tae. Thank you for waiting for me to come and love her. Thank you for supporting us despite our flaws. But I have to go now. I have an angel waiting for me."

Aigoo, Taey... I'm really, in all honesty, so happy for you. That's one genuine and pure robot you have there.

 

Jiyong POV

Finally, time for just the two of us.

"Honey? You done on the phone?"

"Eung~"

"Come here"

She lovingly pats the space on the sofa beside her. 

I'm honestly falling for you again and again, Taeyeon... I don't think this is healthy for my heart but I can't help it... 

 

Taeyeon POV

"Babe..."

Ah, Yong-ah... When will my heart grow used to how much it flutters at the sound of your voice?

Maybe never... I don't think I would mind that though...

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for waiting for me"

"Anniya, thank YOU for waiting for ME"

"I'm so blessed. What have I done to deserve you?"

"Aw, baby what are you on about? What have I done to deserve you??"

"I'm honestly the luckiest man on the planet"

"And I'm the luckiest woman"

 

GTAE POV

"Babe..."

"Honey..."

"I love you"

And we kissed. 

It was so magical, and it felt so perfect; so right.

Ah, so this is what true love felt like. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a / n

THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!! I have a feeling the next one will be the last one... 

Sorry for grammatical errors...

PLEASE COMMENT!!! :)
To those of you who do, you really make my day...

So like I said, the next chapter may well possibly be the end of my first ever chaptered fanfic!! Please wait for it! I'll try not to disappoint :)

 - vippandaarmy xxxxx