[two] Finally king.

Marrying the Casanova [BKH Sequel]

 

SHIN HAEJUNG | CHELSEA

      After that talk with Mr. Lee, I couldn’t help myself but to fumble through my bag and call my fiancé. I’ve been longing for this to happen and finally, it’s here! You guys don’t know how much I longed for Kai and I to be married. Good thing Kai was with me and made me understand the situation. Speaking of that guy, I haven’t seen him for almost a week now and I miss him badly. He has been practicing hard for their upcoming concert and I’m kind of worried with his health since he tends to forget that he’s a human whenever there are huge events like this. He would always practice day and night, exhaust himself and stress himself out and I hate him for doing that. He should look after himself and make sure he’s fine. That’s why I always make sure that he eats healthy and makes sure that he gets plenty of sleep even though he’s busy.

      “Hey queen,” I was greeted by the voice that I miss so much.

      I haven’t talk to him in two days too since I was busy and I’m really happy to be hearing his voice again. Ugh, I just miss him so much!

      “King,” I called as a smile drew up from my face.

      I started walking inside the hallways of SM Entertainment. I decided to go pay a visit at their practice room today since I’m already here and I really miss him so bad, I just want to see him.

      “I really miss you, babe.” He sighed and I can imagine him shaking his head.

      “I know, that’s why I’m here.” I muttered.

      “What?!” he asked surprised.

      As soon as I reached EXO’s practice room, I knocked on the door and the first one that greeted me is Baekhyun-oppa.

      “Hey, Haejung!” he exclaimed happily, “Kai! Your wife’s here!”

      I almost chuckled at what Baekhyun-oppa called me. These guys seriously don’t get tired of calling me as ‘Kai’s wife’. Well, it’s not that I complain, I actually find it cute.

      “Babe?” someone asked when Baekhyun-oppa opened the door so that I could came in.

      I haven’t gone inside yet when Kai came running towards me and hugged me tight.

      “My gosh, I miss you so much.” He exclaimed as he parted from our hug and kissed my forehead.

      “Hey, you two!” Kyungsoo-oppa shouted, “Get a room!” he complained and the other guys second the motion.

      “Don’t make us feel jealous just because your wife’s here, Jongin.” Xiumin-oppa exclaimed.

      “Fine, we’ll leave.” I chuckled.

      “I’ll be back for the practice later. I just need to spend my time with my baby.” Kai exclaimed as he winked at me.

      I chuckled at him and shook my head. Kai and I left the practice room and as soon as we were out of people’s eyes, he instantly claimed my lips, sending butterflies to my stomach. We’re almost celebrating our sixth year together not even counting the times we’ve been together before the revenge and all, and still, I’m getting this damn butterflies in my stomach and the flattering feeling whenever he tells me that he loves me. This guy really has a serious effect on me.

      “You really did miss me, huh?” I asked as we went to our usual spot in the building.

      We went to the building’s rooftop and sat on our usual spot and when we sat down, Kai kissed me again and I couldn’t help but to return the favor. Ugh, I just really love this guy in front of me.

      “You don’t know how much I missed you this week.” He exclaimed when we parted, “I almost went insane.” He muttered as he shook his head.

      I just chuckled at his remark and found his hand and held it, “Don’t over react.” I muttered, “Anyway, have you been eating and sleeping fine these days?” I asked, “You look noticeably thin than the last time I saw you.” I informed him as I stare at his body—well, not in a erted way. I’m just really worried about him.

      “Babe, I’m fine.” He smiled as he brought my hands into his cheeks, “I ate well and slept well because I know that that is what you want.” He told me. “How about you?” he asked back, “You also look thinner than the last time I saw you.” He said. “Are you eating well? I heard from Sehun that your schedule and Hyuna’s are overloaded.” He exclaimed.

      I just smiled back and held his hand tighter, “I’m fine too, babe. You don’t need to worry.” I told him, “I have occasional breaks, enough to sleep well and I’m eating well too.” I assured him and he just nodded back.

      “By the way, what are you doing here?” he asked, “I thought you have some runway s today?” he added.

      “I was pulled out by my manager, turns out they were pranking me.” I laughed, “They led me here and told me that Mr. Lee wanted to talk to me.”

      His eyes grew wide and a smile quickly crept into his face, “So, he already told you the good news?” he asked.

      I nodded and smiled, “Finally king, finally.”

      “I couldn’t tell you the good news because I didn’t want to be over-emotional.” He exclaimed as he scratched the back of his head and I just laughed at him.

      “Its fine,” I smiled, “Besides, I really needed to talk with Mr. Lee since I kind of hated him ever since. We needed a talk.” I chuckled.

      “Have you told mom about this?” he asked, referring to my mom as ‘mom’.

      “I haven’t yet but I will when I get home. Maybe I’ll call my brothers too.” I muttered.

      “I just can’t wait for everything to be settled.” He sighed as he pulled me into a hug.

      “I love you king,” I mumbled.

      “I love you too queen.” He breathed.

 

      After a small talk with Kai, I finally went home. He didn’t want me to go but since he has some practices to attend to, I obliged to leave. Besides, we’ll be seeing each other again next week for the press conference of their concert and I’m just really nervous because we’ll be announcing it to the whole world. I’m also nervous about how his and my fans would react. When the news broke that we were dating, people welcomed us warmly but of course, some people aren’t pleased with our relationship. I don’t know how they would react about our marriage because it is different now but I just pray that everything will go well. After I went home too, I called my mom and my brothers and informed them that the wedding is finally pushing through and they were happy for me especially my mom. I also told Hyuna when she came back home and we decided to celebrate together since our good boyfriends are working their asses off for our future.

      “So, you guys are finally getting married!” Hyuna exclaimed happily as we sat by the balcony of our apartment while holding our glass of wine.

      “Yeah,” I smiled sheepishly, “I’m over the rainbows right now. I mean, we’ve been waiting for this moment and finally it’s here.” I exclaimed.

      “So, what are you guys planning to do?” she asked, “I mean, with all the fans that you guys have, this could get a backlash.” She exclaimed.

      “We know, that’s why we’re planning on telling the fans on EXO’s press conference next week.” I told her, “We’ll tell the whole world that we’re getting married.” I informed her.

      “That’s dope!” she chuckled, “Seriously, Mr. Lee is really cool even though he’s sometimes a pain in the .” She joked and I just laughed.

      “I just hope that the fans won’t take it too hard and will still support us.” I muttered.

      “Don’t worry! Your fans and Kai’s fans are very understanding. Just look at their reaction when you guys dated, they behaved. They even welcomed you guys warmly.” She muttered, “I’m sure that they’ll be happy for you guys.” She exclaimed. “But where are you guys going to do it? Here or back in South Korea?” she asked me as she took a sip into her wine.

      “We’ll be going back home and have our wedding there.” I answered as I looked at the stars. “Our family is there, as well as our friends so I guess it’s just right to have the wedding there.” I muttered.

      “Do you have any theme for your wedding already? Or some plans?” she asked.

      “I have, of course. We have been preparing for this for years now and all I have to do is to put my dreams into reality.” I smiled.

      “I’m really happy for you Haejung.” She sighed, “After all those obstacles and hardships that you guys faced, I’m sure that you guys will be a great partner for each other.” She exclaimed. “Also, planning weddings would be really tiring and stressful so if you need any help, I’m here.” She winked and I nodded.

      “By the way, where have you been the whole day?” I asked.

      “Oh, I uhm… I met Sehun.” She answered as she looked down.

      “That explains why Sehun wasn’t at SM Entertainment when I went there.” I mumbled to myself.

      “Haejung,” Hyuna called as her face turned serious.

      “Yeah?” I asked.

      “Sehun and I talked about our… uhm marriage.” She exclaimed.

      “What?! Oh my gosh! Really? That’s great!” I exclaimed happily but then I noticed that she doesn’t look happy at all. “Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked, “Aren’t you happy? I mean, Sehun’s finally asking you to marry him.” I muttered.

      “Nothing’s wrong…” she sighed, “It’s just that… I’m not ready yet.” She told me as she met my eyes. “You know that I’m scared to get attached with someone and marriage? I don’t think I can handle it like you do.” She mumbled.

      “You don’t need to be scared Hyuna.” I exclaimed, “You’ll going to be attached to Sehun! Isn’t he the one you love?” I asked.

      “Of course he’s the one that I love but I don’t want to settle just yet.” She answered me, “We’re still young and I still have lots of responsibilities to do. I need to support my family back in Korea. In your case, at least you don’t have anything to worry about since you’ve got your mom and all…” she sighed, “I don’t want to disappoint Sehun so I don’t really know what to do.” She mumbled.

      I smiled and quickly soothed her as I placed my hand on her back, “What are you worrying about?” I asked, “It’s Sehun that we’re talking about.” I exclaimed, “I know for sure that that guy loves you so much and he’s willing to wait for you until you’re ready.” I told her.

      “I just hope that what you said is right.” She whispered.

      I smiled and sighed, our life is finally falling into places but I guess Hyuna and Sehun’s are still on its way to the right place. I just pray that they will find their happy ending too. And for now, I just can’t wait to start all the preparations for my wedding.


Genesis 29:20 - So Jacob served seven years to get Rachel, but they seemed like only a few days to him because of his love for her.