[one] Blessing.

Marrying the Casanova [BKH Sequel]

 

SHIN HAEJUNG | CHELSEA

       It was never easy for me to achieve the love that I am feeling right now. When I was a teenager, I was treated as an outcast, a nobody. No one dared to talk to me, no one dared to ask me how my day was doing. All I got was some unwanted attention where my classmates and schoolmates kept sending me death glares and false accusations of myself. I have lived my life as a nobody but there were people who added colors to my world. A friend came, who taught me things in life that I will never learn in the four corners of the classroom or every page of the books that I read. Then came a man who taught me how to love, be loved, be hurt and to hurt. It was a long journey—I waited, I loved, I got hurt, I took revenge and now, I’m here. Everything was worth it, as long as I ended in his arms.

      Now is my most magical day. Kai and I have waited for this day to come, we fought people for this day to happen and finally, it came.

      “Ms. Shin, thank goodness you came.” a man exclaimed in front of me.

      He was wearing corporate attire and I just couldn’t believe that I will be meeting him again. I kind of loathed him ever since he talked to me years ago and now, he called me to come to his office. I don’t know why but I still came.

      “Mr. Lee, why did you call me here?” I asked.

      Yes, you heard that right. I am talking right now to Mr. Lee Sooman, Kai’s boss. I don’t really like him, ever since he told Kai and I to halt our plan to marry years ago. He asked Kai to put his career first before anything else. I also know that Kai love his job so much and it has only been a small amount of time since he lived his dreams so I decided to stop our plans first and continue our careers. Now, is the present time and still, Kai and I are engaged and not yet married.

      “As you know well Ms. Shin,” he trailed, “EXO will be celebrating their fifth anniversary as a group this 4th of August.” He told me.

      “Yes, Kai told me that they will have a concert at Madison Square.” I answered back.

      “Also, it has been years since I halted your marriage with Kai because of his career and I know you loathed me for years because of that and I hope that you have understood why I needed to do that.” Mr. Lee exclaimed.

      I don’t know why but I suddenly felt nervous with how Mr. Lee was talking.

      “Y-yes,” I answered again, “I can clearly remember the day you told us ‘no’.”

      “Next week, EXO will hold a press conference for the upcoming fifth anniversary and…” he breathed as he smiled at me, “I want you to come with them.”

      W-what? W-what is he saying?

      “W-what do you mean Mr. Lee?” I asked, my lips quivering, “Why do I need to come with them?” I asked.

      Is this what I think this is?

      “Everyone knows that you guys are dating ever since last year and people have been welcoming of you…” he stared at me and gave me a heartwarming smile, “So I have decided to let you guys do what you want.” He told me. My breathing hitched, and I can feel my heart beating so fast, “I’m giving you my blessing for your marriage and I want you guys to do the right thing. Announce it to the fans and ask for their support.” He told me and right there, tears started flowing from my eyes—tears of joy.

      “M-mr. Lee…” I called, not believing the words that he said.

      He smiled warmly at me and took my hand, “I have seen you guys grow and you always took into consideration the passion of each other and I’m just happy that Kai has found someone like you.” He muttered, “As Kai’s second father, I wanted the best for him that’s why I stopped you guys from marrying in such a young age but now… I guess the time is right.”

      I couldn’t believe anything right now… but I know I am happy but that doesn’t mean that I don’t have any concern right now—actually, I have tons.

      “K-kai… does Kai already know this?” I asked, “H-how about my CEO? Did he approve of this?” I asked, blabbering such nonsense.

      “I told Kai last day and he was so happy. He asked me to tell the news to you because he said he might breakdown from happiness when he delivers the news.” He chuckled, “Red Models International on the other hand already gave a go signal. Your CEO and I have talked about this for months and we have finally agreed to let you guys do what you want.”

      “I-I don’t know what to say right now…” I mumbled, “I’m really thankful. I have waited for years for this to come and I’m thankful to you for guiding us and I’m also sorry that I have hated you for years because of what you have decided but now… I understand.” I smiled.

      “I’m really happy for you guys.” He smiled, “EXO already know, as well as Kai’s grandfather. You should probably tell you mom and your brother about this, I bet they have also been waiting for this day to come.” He told me and I just nodded.

      “Thank you again Mr. Lee,” I smiled.

 

HWANG HYUNA

      It has been years since Haejung left Korea and flew all the way to the US to answer Kai’s proposal but you know, those people doesn’t always get what they want so they wasn’t able to pursue their marriage. Mr. Lee, Kai’s boss and our company didn’t approve of it because they were both at the peak of their career. And after that, Haejung went back home to Korea, defeated. She was hurt and saddened by the company’s decision between their marriage but good thing our agency, Red Models International offered us to model at the runway in America. They said that they are short in models there and they needed us. I was thankful since I’ll be able to be with my Sehun again. And now, years have passed since Haejung and I resided in San Francisco, pursuing our career in modeling. We also take breaks from our career, just like now, since I don’t have any schedule for the day, I decided to meet up with my Hun.

      “Hey.” I smiled as soon as I saw Sehun walking towards me.

      If I haven’t spent a few years of my life with him, I wouldn’t have recognized him because of the entire disguise that he was wearing. He was wearing a black cap, a shades, and mask to cover up his face.

      “Hey,” he exclaimed and I know that he was wearing a beautiful smile behind that mask. He sat in front of me and quickly held my hand as soon as he found it. “Gosh, I missed you so much.” He mumbled as he removed the mask from his face.

      I chuckled and stared at him, “I missed you too.” I mumbled as I smiled at him.

      “This day has been too tiring.” He mumbled, “We’ve been practicing day and night for the concert and I just hope everything will go well.”

      “Why are you hoping?” I asked, “Of course it will go well, you guys are EXO.” I told him, cheering him up, “You guys are the best boy group in South Korea! You can slay the stage on your anniversary.” I muttered.

      He smiled back at me and pinched my cheeks, “Aigoo, you’re so cute hun.” He muttered cheekily.

      Sehun and I finally talked about our day, just like we normally do. But you know, I kind of missed cuddling with him. He has been so busy these past few days that we didn’t have enough time to bond with each other. He rarely goes to my unit now since he has been practicing day and night. Right now, I just want to cuddle in his arms but I couldn’t do it. We can’t even go to my flat in San Francisco since it would be hassle for him to go there. That’s why I decided to meet him here at café near SM Entertainment’s building.

      “By the way,” Sehun muttered, “Has Haejung told you about things already?” he asked.

      “Things?” I asked back, “Told me about what?”

      “You see,” he trailed, “Mr. Lee finally gave a go signal for their marriage. It will be publicized next week during the press conference of our fifth anniversary.” He smiled, probably happy for his best friend.

      Well, duh! Who wouldn’t be happy for those two?! I mean, they have waited long enough for this marriage to happen and now, it’s finally happening!

      “What?!” I asked surprised, “Mr. Lee already approved the marriage?”

      “Yeah,” he smiled, “He announced it to us and probably, he’s already telling the good news to Haejung right now.” He told me.

      “Thank God,” I exclaimed, “Haejung and Kai have been waiting for this day to come and I’m just happy for them.” I muttered, “I better talk with Haejung later. We need to plan great things for her marriage.”

      “But uhh…”

       I suddenly stared at Sehun when he said the word ‘but’. I mean, when he actually say that word, it means something’s wrong. Don’t tell me something happened between Kai and Haejung?! Because seriously, I’m getting tired of all the drama happening in their life. Can they get their happy ending already?!

      “But what?” I asked impatiently.

      “H-how about you?” he asked.

      I was suddenly confused what is he blabbering about?

      “What about me?” I asked.

      “Y-you know…” he trailed nervously, fidgeting with his fingers like a cute puppy, “H-have you ever thought about marriage?” he asked, the last word was merely a whisper.

      Marriage? I don’t know but suddenly, I felt nervous. What is he thinking? Why is he talking about marriage all of a sudden?

      “What are you talking about?” I asked nervously, “I-I mean, why are you asking me about marriage all of a sudden?” I asked again.

      “Y-you know…” he muttered, “I was wondering if you’re okay with… ugh… with marrying me.” He finished shyly, looking down at the process.

      Wait… is he… is he asking me to marry him?! Like, right now?!

      “Yah, Oh Sehun,” I called, “What nonsense are you talking about?” I asked.

      “We’ve been in a relationship for almost three years now and sometimes, I kind of consider marriage with you but ugh…” he muttered nervously.

      But right now, I couldn’t help but to sorry for him. It’s not that I don’t want to marry him—I want to actually. I really do but… I’m just not ready right now. I think I can’t think about marriage at this time.


Author's message ♥

Hello my little babies! Finally, the long wait is over! After four years of waiting, BKH's sequel is finally here! I know that it took me a really long time to post an update and to post the sequel of BKH since I've been busy with my other stories and because I was busy with my personal life but I'm really thankful that you guys waited for me and decided to support me for this second book. Also, I would like to take this time to remind all of you that it has been four years since I finished writing Breaking Kai's heart so if there will be story holes, clashes, errors or whatsoever, I hope you guys would forgive me because I have forgotten some of the parts of the storyline. I will probably re-read BKH whenever I have the time so that story holes and error could be avoided. I hope you guys would bear with me.

Also, I hope you guys liked my update. It's not much but I'm just happy that I am able to start this story! It will be a short story only and will only fill the missing pieces of BKH. Please anticipate for the next update which could be anytime. If you guys liked the update, please do subscribe and upvote. Also, please tell me what you think at the comment section. Cristicism, words of kindness and everything is welcome! I read them all and whenever I read comments, just makes my heart flutter and helps me fuel my passion for writing. So yeah, this message is getting long so... Ciao!

Sending blue hearts, Jihyun 


2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!