Chapter 5

THIS KISS (EXO Baekhyun Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoo Mi-ah?" He nudged her awake with tiny kisses on her face. She can feel the warmth of his arms still surrounding her. She cracked one eye blearily and looked around.

 

"Huh?" She glanced at her alarm clock.  It was barely five in the morning and her alarm was not set to ring for another hour. She closed her eyes once again and burrowed deeper into his warmth.

 

"Sorry my love but I have to go.  I have to be in the recording studio by seven in the morning and I still have to sneak back into the dorms. Yoo Mi?" Baekhyun kissed the top of her head and hugged her tightly. She made a mumbling sound.

 

"Hmm?  I didn't hear that?" He let go slightly to peer into her face.

 

"I said, I can't breathe.  You're hugging me too tightly." She smiled with her eyes closed.

 

"Oh! Sorry!" He kissed her once again before reluctantly sitting up on the narrow bed. He took nearly half of the blanket with him, which made her suddenly shiver.  He smiled and tucked her back inside before hurriedly getting dressed in the dark, stubbing his toe in the process.

 

He was trying to be quiet while sneaking back to his room in the dorm when the lights suddenly flooded the room with brightness just as he was tiptoeing past the couch.  It was only then that he noticed Suho was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and holding the remote pointed to the master switch.  His face says Baekhyun was very much in trouble.

 

"Do you know what time it is and you are just coming home?" Suho began his sermon in an even tone.  Baekhyun stifled a yawn before replying.

 

"Just came from home." He yawned again.

 

"Liar! Your mom called last night looking for you and left a message for you to call her back once you get here." Suho was looking very judgmental right now.  Baekhyun of course ignored him.

 

"I found my new home.  Just came back here to get a shower and some fresh clothes.  Maybe a nap before getting in the van." He took off his shirt as he trudged slowly to his room.  He turned his back on Suho who suddenly started cursing.

 

"Hyung? What's going on? Sehun stepped out of the room he shared with Suho. The elder kept his mouth clamped but was looking both worried and exasperated. "Go back to sleep.  I'll deal with this."

 

Baekhyun went back to the room he shared with Chanyeol and opted not to switch on the light.  He gathered some clothing before hitting the shower.  First come, first served.  Most of the time, he's the last one to get up, but not today.  He ran the water at the hottest setting he can tolerate before stepping in. He hissed at the sudden stinging pain he felt on his back. He quickly finished his shower before stepping out and wiping the fog off the mirrors to inspect the skin in his back.  He probably shouldn't be this ridiculously pleased at himself, but Yoo Mi must have scratched him at the height of their passionate lovemaking. 

 

He tried to wipe the grin forming on his face but didn't quite succeed.  Xiumin was waiting in the hallway to take his turn in the shower when he came out. The eldest hyung is usually the first to get up and was understandably surprised to find someone ahead of him in using the bathrooms.

 

"Are you really up this early or did you just get in?" Xiumin asked before getting inside.  Baekhyun just grinned happily at him before semi-skipping back to his room.  He shook his head while looking at the younger male. 

 

"I hope you know what you're doing."he murmured to himself before shutting the door.

 

Baekhyun was sitting on the lower bunk drying his hair as he sent a text message to Yoo Mi.  He  felt damn smart for asking her number before bringing her home last night. 

 

(I will see you again later, for now I just want you to know that I got back he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter