Chapter 11

THIS KISS (EXO Baekhyun Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We never really talked about what will happen once I am discharged from the hospital.  Although we were always sneaking off to be together, we never actually shared a home.  Baekhyun was scratching his head in frustration and worry.

 

"Why are you going back to your apartment?  It's not safe for you or the baby there." He sighed in frustration before tugging me into his arms.

 

"I don't really want to either but where am I supposed to go?  I can't live with you in EXO's dorms.  It will be too...." I couldn't find the words to describe how unusual and frightening that is.

 

Baekhyun leaned his forehead over my head his drooping shoulders silently admitting that I was right.  He was silent and I know his mind was running a million ways a minute but not really thinking clearly.  I hugged him tightly just to reassure him that we, meaning baby and I, will be alright.

 

"Will you marry me?" He whispered lovingly in my ear swaying slowly to a music only he can hear.

 

"Yes." I whispered back before I kissed him on the cheek. I'm not foolish enough to deny this man twice.  

 

"But you gotta deal with my husband.  He tends to be jealous." I felt his smile on my cheek as he continued to sway with me in his arms.

 

"I'm never letting you go, you know that don't you?" Baekhyun asked sounding a little like a boy who needed assurance.

 

"Going to be hard when the baby decided to pop out, but okay… Call!" I joked to ease his worry.

He was giggling as but I couldn't quite erase the frown forming on his brows.

 

"Baekhyun, I love you.  I love our baby.  I know it's hard after what I almost did, but can you trust me again?  Even just a little?" I asked hesitantly.  He held me an arm's length away frowning. 

 

"What are you talking about?" He asked me, not really understanding what I was asking.

 

"I'm sorry I made such a stupid and impulsive decision to go the abortion clinic without telling you anything at all.  If it helps, i changed my mind as soon as i stepped inside and even before you dragged me out of there I was about to turn around." I mumbled into his shirt.

 

"Yoo Mi, had you been worrying about that all this time?  You already explained all of that. I understood your fears.  You're young, alone and pregnant.  It was a mistake.  I forgave you just as you forgave me for losing my temper and not listening to you." He shook his head and hugged me once again.

 

"And I do trust you.  And love you!" He added before kissing me quickly.  "I can't help worrying though.  I'm your husband now, and the father of that little bean you have there.  I have so much more to lose if anything happens to my precious ones."

 

"What do we do?" I looked up to him and frowned a little.  I don't like this pending separation either.

 

"Get your stuff.  Anything you think is too special to let go.  I'll ask mom to keep you in our family home for now until I can find a place for our family." He decided after thinking for a while.

 

"Baek, won't your mother mind having you dump your pregnant girlfriend on her doorstep?"  I asked now more uncomfortable than ever.  His mother is sweet but I'm a little worried how things will turn out.

 

"Wife. Grandchild." He smiled and kissed me with each word.  "Let's go.  I'll show you my room.  We can make out on my old bed." He laughed happily now that we have a game plan.

 

We sneaked off via a back door in the hospital.  So far, nobody has found out about me or the baby.  Or the secret wedding.  Some EXO-L just happened to take pictures of various members coming in to the hospital at various times and days recently, obviously there to visit someone.

 

Speculations as to who they were visiting had been running wild.  The most decent one being that EXO had come to anonymously volunteer for the children's cancer ward especially when someone snapped a picture of Lay singing in the children's day room to a young fan.  It wasn't that Lay didn't have a kind heart so much as he actually got off on the wrong floor and wandered by mistake into the day room.  Chanyeol followed him there to pick him up but ended up playing horsey with the kids and Lay.  They were having so much fun they forgot to be self conscious and careful.

 

Lay's photo went viral in under ten minutes.  The second picture of Lay and Chanyeol  playing horsey with the kids was retweeted several times.  Nobody got the picture of Baekhyun holding pamphlets about children's growth rate looking bewildered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Baekhyun's mother graciously opened her home to me.  Baekhyun dragged me with him to his old room to show me where his awards and trophies were still on one shelf.

 

"Here.  Lie down here."  He indicated his narrow single bed.  I was starting to feel tired and sleepy so I did.  Baekhyun smiled and bent down to whisper in my ear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter