cupid's goals

"love me" - a message from the forever alone together club | apply open ♡
 
cupid's goals
listen closely now
tumblr_op1nj3OhEG1vcuylko1_500.gif
hints and such
hellow there, are you interested in applying for a spot in the forever alone together club? well, i'm pleased to tell you that you've come to the right place. Here you will get some tips and tricks how to make your character as fabulous as possible.

you want a summary of the story you say? well to put it simply is about love lots of love. it's about a group of friends that decides that they will find their significant other this summer (some more willing than others). you will follow these separate girls as their love story unfolds, but you will also see the craziness, fangirling and drama that will happen around this group of friends this summer. sounds exciting? i think so too ♡  

so let's start with the basics. what can your character look like? or rather what kinds of face claims is allowed? I accept everything from actresses to idols to models, hell even your neighbor if you have some hq pics of them. i would like them to be korean, as this story takes place there. if they are half American or something i would like an explanation how they came to korea and such. this story revolves around 98-liners just so you know. i don't want any 97 or 99-liners here, okidoki? 

the personality and background section are the two most important parts of the whole app. the personality can be a novel or two paragraphs, just make me understand your character. make her unique but still count on the plotline for some of the personality ^-^ for the background tell me what shaped her into the woman she is today, heartbreaks, precious childhood memories whatever that seem relevant. for relationships, you can add their friends, rivals ex-boyfriends/girlfriends but not that guy who threw milk at her in third grade. For the family section just add those who will be relevant like your parents and siblings.

now to the section that we all have been waiting for!! the soulmate! The y pickle! the cutie patootie! the love interest, this cutie can be anyone. any gender you want! as the girls can be anything from heteroual to panual. any uality is allowed. you are allowed to alter your love int's age if you want but don't make song joongki 17 okay? i mean he's a hottie and all but he doesn't look like 17. more details on how to fill in this section are in the app. 

Do you want some tips on how to please this little author and make her squeal? let's call my points ice tea points as brownie points are overrated. ♡make the application pleasing to the eye.
♡ikon, mamamoo , Astro, got7, twice, blackpink = love
♡the password is a song that either is so fluffy and cute that you will get diabetes or a song that fits this coming summer.
♡cute love stories? yes please

as face claim, jung yerin from gfriend is taken and kim jiwon aka bobby is taken as love interest.