the friends

"love me" - a message from the forever alone together club | apply open ♡
 
The Friends
a bunch of idiots
tumblr_op1nj3OhEG1vcuylko1_500.gif
tumblr_inline_ngfmypDdY51rrhbfn.png
the mom friend
I present to you; "the mom friend". why is she the mom friend you ask? well, she's a mom in a kid's body. She always looks after the others like they were her kids. she cooks, bakes and reads soppy romance novels on her free time. if you would compare "the mom friend" to something it would be a mother hen and her chickens. no one is allowed to touch them! she's a bit shy but gets on with her awkward chatty chatty persona if you start talking to her. She's a hufflepuff and is very proud of her house.
-Taken-
tumblr_inline_ngdw5lBrgK1r36rte.png
the weirdo
Let me present to you:  "the weirdo". is she a genius? is she a soon to be psychopath? No one knows really. she's too nice to everyone around her, always trying to socialise with the people around her. She says some cray cray from time to time tho'. talking about how the earth won't survive 70 years more so we should just eat ice cream and paint. geek/nerd. is really good at math. is an artsy mothaer that can paint a masterpiece in a few minutes. a true and wicked slytherin.
-available- 
tumblr_inline_ngchjzaluJ1scv51u.png
the gym rat
I present to you: "the gym rat". she spends all her time either at the gym or exercising in a park where everyone can watch. tries to be healthy but is not allowed to be her friends are nearby, because "candy is lyfe". Likes attention, she's a confident person who loves the spotlight. is popular with guys but is obvious to the fact. is weird and likes to do homework. She's a true tsundere, thinking that she's a wolf when she, in fact, is a chiwawa.  she's a ravenclaw but refuses to acknowledge it and says that she's a gryffindor. 
-available- 
tumblr_nf8x066drU1tlivpfo9_400.jpg
the cat lady
i present to you: "the cat lady."  she spends her days eating ice cream and playing with her five kittens. she's never been with anyone and thank you god for that because, her type, is the bad boy type. her ideal type is a g-dragon or taecyeon there's no one in between. she's a fangirl of many things. mainly hot anime guys and some real ones. is amazing at learning new languages. cries over her cats destroying her earphones or failed makeup. rules a resting face which scares everyone around her. she is a scary slytherin.
-available- 
tumblr_ndd70gnDgu1tg9ko6o9_250.png
the wild child
I present to you: "the wild child". the craziest of the bunch. is she a player or not? everyone wonders about this question as she is crazy anti-relationships most of the time but if you meet her at a party, club or anywhere with alcohol and people she will make out with the person closest to her. not caring if it's a boy or a girl. crazy loud, you don't need a loudspeaker if this girl is around. a night owl who needs an earthquake to wake up in the morning. a lazyass but a lazyass that we all love. doesn't know how she passed her classes. to everyone's surprise, she's a ravenclaw.
-available- 
home the friends cupid's goals reviews layout credit