Final

Of Bubble Tea, Cherry Blossoms and Fluffiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Of Cherry Blossoms~
The past few weeks had been hazy texts between them; both TWICE and EXO members were confused at the constant texting. Kai and Chanyeol, the few that were closest to Sehun couldn't understand why out of the blues their maknae was always so eager to jump on his phone the first chance he got. Sana gave Mina quite a scare when she jumped on the girl to grab her phone out of Mina's grasp, preventing poor Mina to see the new incoming message that lit up on Sana's phone. Both Sehun and Sana were being undeniably sweet to each other on texts, from "good nights" and "sweet dreams" to "take care". Occasionally, Sehun couldn't resist the urge to type "I miss you" only to erase it, not allowing himself to lose control. He couldn't fathom why he was in such a mess, with his feelings for this girl all over the place. 

He didn't even have schedule, yet it didn't stop him from taking up the excuse of "supporting his hoobae" NCT and following them to the MNET stage. He was beginning to regret his decisions. His intitial, childish and hopeful thought was to see the squirrel-faced girl once again. He missed her. He could never bring himself to dwell on that feeling. Why would he miss her? He recalled those nights where they ended their texting sessions, where far from following her advice of "sleeping tight", he lay there staring into space in fear of falling asleep. She haunted his dreams in the most addictive way that it was ridiculous. Her pastel pink shade, the color that defined her shone, dominating his mind as soon as he closes his eyes. He saw her running among a field, as cliche as that sounded, but her clear laughter, so innocent and child-like drove him to different states of insanity. Every shade of pink brought him back to her, even now in the MNET stage, NCT's pink outfit was so strong it made him look away before conversing with Johnny. 

"Sana-ahh, yepuda."

He narrowed his eyes at the source of the voice, a male's voice no doubt. His view was blocked by the not-so-pleasant back of a fellow GOT7 member, Mark Tuan. Sehun remembered the boy during many of their greeting sessions on stage. he immediately loath the boy. For one, his hair was dyed the pastel pink shade that Sana loved so much. Furthermore; he was being extremely comfortable with his Sana. His Sana? He tried to clear his mind but failed blatantly, completely tuning out Johnny's words to listen in to Sana and Mark's conversation. 

"Komawo oppa."

His blood boiled at the sweet "oppa" coming from her lips. He could envisioned her smile while saying this and his heart cracked painfully. Mark bent down, completely obscuring the mob of hair that helped Sehun recognized Sana; Mark was whispering something too low for Sehun to hear into Sana's ears. Her giggle bubbling from sent Sehun out of the backstage into the secluded car park behind MNET; his vision blackened and his heart was screaming at him answers that he didn't need. He was in love with her. No more doubts this time. He was abysmally in love with the girl. Mark was her co-worker ever since their trainee days; it was natural for them to be close, just like him and his hoobaes in Red Velvet. it irked him though, so much that it wasn't him whispering to her ears. It wasn't him that dyed his hair pastel pink to enlighten her love for that color. 

"Sehun sunbae..."

That soft voice of his nightmare made him turn, eyes blazing into hers. She was staring up at him in concern. Had she follow him out?

"I wasn't aware you came here to support your hoobaes. I am worried... Are you alright?"

Her sincere concern made him soften only to be agitated once again. Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter