Part 1

Of Bubble Tea, Cherry Blossoms and Fluffiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He hates it, absolutely hates the fact that she was drawing him in to the point the harsh reality of being an idol blurred. Was she always so, so damn frustrating? He sat in the corner of M-Countdown back-stage, processing their relationship, friends, lovers? He can't seem to put a finger on it, all he knew was that she had him wrapped around her pinkie. She was never his type. Her prettiness was not what he'd usually see feasible; she was all cutesy and squirrel-like- chubby cheeks and aegyo-sal. He was cold and expressionless and forced aegyo. Her clumsy nature frustrated him at the first few encounters, was she always so-so all over the place?

~Flashback No.1- Of Fluffiness~
"Neh anyeonghaseyo, Twice imnida."

It was typical for hoobae groups to greet their sunbaes at big award shows, and behind 2016 MAMA; the legendary 9 EXO members were greeting the 9 TWICE members. These girls were new yet they were taking over the k-pop industry by storm; the feeling of mutual respect between the two groups were high. It was only meant to be a simple greeting, until Sana decided to trip over her own heels and fell, flat-faced in front of the petrified EXO boys, accidentally knocking over Oh Sehun which stood not far from her. They were simply speechless and rushed to try to aid both of them up; Sana, with all grace and elegancy forgotten, scrambled up and rushed over to her sunbae in pure panic.

"OMO OMO OMO! Gwenchanayo sunbae-nim? Choesonghamnida!"

To Sehun's astonishment; she bowed by his side and even offered to help him up. He could see that both of her knees were slightly scratched. He was amused and a little bit annoyed. How was this girl able to debut as an idol? She was not able to be trusted on her own feet. He winced and forced a smile to comfort the poor girl.

"Anniyo, gwenchanayo."

He watched, disinterested as the fellow members rushed to apologize his group members. 

~~~~~~
After their performance, his euphoria grew, and he felt unbelievably good despite the sweat dripping down his shirt. He was handsome and he knew it. He was the type of guy that put his charisma and work first, ever since he stepped foot into this industry; girlfriends never crossed his mind. As Sehun approached the changing room, he saw two girls dashing towards his direction, and the member with highlights in her dark hair literally skid on her heels to his terror, landing on her bottom and continued to slide across the slippery floor to stop in front of him.

"Ah appa..."

Sana groaned and looked up... to two towering pairs of legs and lanky built that belonged to Oh Sehun; the sunbae she humiliatingly barged into hours ago. She was silently praying in her mind that he would forget that incident, and probably her name too. Now; Sehun was plainly trying to fight the urge to laugh. He just witnessed something that seemed to have come out of a "try not to laugh challenge" that he and Chanyeol often subscribed to during their spare times. He bit his bottom lip and reached down, with an indifferent face to help the girl up. Oh Sehun was still a gentleman after all.

"Gwenchanayo?"

She stared at his hand in horror, as if accepting the help would be a crime. Eyes wide and refusing to take his hands; she made desperate attempts to get back up on her feet, adding to his amusement. Unable to help it; he grinned and grabbed her hands on his own accord. What is wrong with my heart Sehun-ah? He didn't realize she would speed up his heartbeat just by a hand grasping action. Nevertheless; he helped her up and released her hand as quickly as possible, as if it was a sin. In his head, he comforted himself into believing that the reaction he had while taking Sana's hand was normal, as it has been such a long time since he had any contact with the opposite gender. He watched, as Sana hurried away with  her member after bowing repeatedly to him. The corner of his lips jerked up once again to another smile. Strange girl. 

~Flashback No.2- Of bubble tea~

He was at his favorite bubble tea shop, the nostalgia of being here filled him up. It has been a while; he rarely came here anymore as idol life occupied most of his time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter