DaeBucks....

Dear, Kevin....

"Ye Ji ah! please takeover the cashier for me!" Yeji put on her apron then ran towards the cashier.

"nae!" The door chimes, Ye ji put on her best smile and look at the customer wearing glasses and casual clothes with his blode hair.

"Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to DaeBucks may i take your order?" Ye ji asks with her famous cheerful smile.

"the usual..." He replied, i nodded. 

"The usual for Kevin ssi!" she shouted, then she took the money he offered. DaeBucks is the only place she could see Kevin everyday, plus he don't even know how Ye ji looks like since she told him she still fatty. 

 

 

"yah, Kevin-ah." Eli said as kevin took a seat opposite of him. 

"what?" Kevin asks looking at him, worried.

"don't you think that girl is kinda cute?" Eli said taking glances at her.

"what?? seriously...Eli?" Kevin asks, but actually Kevin thinks shes cute too but he couldn't admit it and it'll be cheating.

"oh come on Kevin, go and ask her out!" Eli said lightly pushing him.

"ask her out yourself!"Kevin nearly shouted at Eli, but he just laughed it off.

"alright man, i will and don't you regret it!" Eli said making his way to Ye Ji.

 

"hey" 

"hey" Ye ji replied, wiping the counter.

"um...are you ordering something or what?" Ye Ji asks with a slight annoyance. Kevin chuckle from his seat.

"well.. no but, i was wondering if you would like to go for dinner tonight?" Eli asks with his natural smooth talking.

"i'm busy" Ye Ji spats.

"oh come on, just this once....give me your number" Eli said taking out his iPhone, Ye ji shooks her head in disbelief.

"alright fine, but if i said yes would you not bother me at work?" Ye ji sighed, as she key in her phone number.

"yes, by the way i'm Eli, nice to meet you...Ye Ji ssi" He winked after he reads Yeji's name tag.

 

Kevin was hiding under his jacket hood out of embarassement. Eli came to seat with his cheeky smile and waving his phone with her number on it.Kevin ignores him.

"you are really....." Kevin's phone started ringing before he could say anything. But Eli was curious.

"yeobseyo?" Kevin answered the phone in time before Eli starts shouting.