Short preview.

Dear, Kevin....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Dl2pugrOs

__________________________________

"unni!!" little Ye ji shouted to her sister leaving the school with Kevin holding hands leaving her alone. Ye Ji shouted and shouted after them, but its seems that no one could hear her.

"mianhae, Yeji ahh...we got a date se you tonight" Kevin said like he couldn't see Yeji's tears.

"oppa!! Unni!! don't leave me!!!"

 

 

"unni!!!" Ye ji woke up in cold sweats and heavy breaths. She looks around, it was a bad dream...she thought. Her room was dark, she stand up and opened up the curtains. It was sunny that morning.She took her glasses and put it on. Ding! the sound of her laptop email alert.She went to her desk and checked her emails.

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

 

Dear, Nana.

  I really miss you babe,how long has it been we seen eachother? 5 years? are you sure you can't come to korea and see me?

   I really do wish to see you even for a second. But i hardly even see my parents now. Speaking of family....hows Ye Ji? still chubby as ever?

  I only have a minute to write this and i have a shoot in an hour so i will be waiting for your reply soon , love you.   ~Kevin.

 

Yeji face lit up seeing that he still remembers her, she fixes up her glasses and hit reply.

 

Dear, Lovely angel Kevin.

   Yes it has been 5 years, but i do wish to see you too. But the acting schedule here are pretty hectic too...

    You should just take any break just to see your family, they are more important, right?

      Ye Ji now is still the same, but she became taller and sometimes looks prettier than me... 

      Remember to always be healthy and don't push yourself too hard.Love you more! Nana<3

 

Yeji giggled to herself than hit send. She went to shower and put on her clothes,make up, contacts.

She went out to her part time work.