Excuses....

Complications

 

HyunA POV

I heard everything they said. But when I came out of the kitchen I acted like I didn’t hear anything. Kyuhyun said nothing and so we then went to take out a spare mattress and put it on the floor of the lounge.

HyunA:eh? Oppa….aren’t I sleeping in your room on the mattress? Why did you take it to the living room?

Kyuhyun:HyunA….sorry….i’m really really tired and confused right….i still need some time to take in everything that just happened.

Hyuna:…..oh….mianhe oppa……but…..can we switch places to sleep tonight? After all I am a girl and ……wouldn’t it be a bit uncomfortable if I’m still sleeping and the rest of you are awake?

Kyuhyun:HYUNA! LOOK I ALREADY LET YOU SLEEP IN OUR DORM TONIGHT ALREADY…..CAN YOU STOP COMPLANING AND GET WHAT YOU WANT?

HyunA:…….

Kyuhyun:…..*sigh*….i’m sorry….um I’ll just go and get some blankets…..i’ll sleep out side tonight……I think I should get some sleep….otherwise I will be called grumpyKyu tomorrow…….

HyunA:….ah….um…ne…jaljayo

Kyuhyun:ne……

I started walking away to his room….when I realise I forgot something……a goodnight kiss. I stopped and turned around. I ran over to him, hugged him and then gave a kiss to his cheeks then ran back to his  room avoiding his face…..i knew I was blushing……

Kyuhyun POV

I watched her walk in the direction of my room. She suddenly stopped and ran up to me…..gave me a tight hug and then kissed me on the cheeks. I was stunned. I definitely wasn’t expecting this….though I was a bit happy on the inside.

I got comfy and laid down on the mattress. I tried to sleep but I couldn’t . I tossed and turned but eventually gave up. I put my right arm under my head and then started to think. Was I a bit over the top to _______? Should I have let her explain? Do I really believe my girlfriend and not my bestfriend that I met since young? I thought back to every sentence I said to her tonight…….

KyuHyun: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO VIOLENT! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

KyuHyun: You're my best friend?! THAT'S WHY?! YOU WERE HOLDING THE KNIFE, _____! YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE YOU?!

 KyuHyun: Even if you admit it, you're still not forgiven for violence. 

 

KyuHyun: Stop smiling and pretending you and everything right now is alright. 

KyuHyun: Because it's not.

…..I guess I was a little over……

My POV

He doesn’t believe me anymore? I never thought our friendship could ever be in this state…..I never knew that HyunA is like this….But luckily…I still have Donghae oppa and Hyukjae oppa who still believes me……

-The next day-

HyunA POV

I decided to wake up early today to cook breakfast for Kyuhyun and the Super Junior members. Once I was done…I first woke Kyuhyun up and then asked him to wake the other members up. They all slowly trudged to the table. I made French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages.

HyunA:oppa-deul (oppa(s)) ….i made breakfast for you guys eat up! Kyuhyun-ah…..ahhhh.

He ate it and I asked him how was it.

HyunA: ottae? Do you like it? Here have some more……

I was about to feed him again.

Kyuhyun: HyunA…ill eat it myself….

HyunA:ne….keundae……wae oppa-deul? Why aren’t you guys eating? You should hurry and eat it before it gets cold.

Leeteuk:um…its okay… I feel like eating cereal today…

Ryeowook: me too…

Sungmin: me too…..

Yesung:  I’ll get the milk…

Siwon: I’ll get the cereal……

Eunhyuk:I’ll get the bowls…..

Donghae: I’ll get the spoons….

HyunA:oh….ne…..then what about you Shindong oppa? Don’t you like bacon and eggs? I thought on this T.V show you said you do.

Shindong:um ne I do…..but im on a diet so….i’ll just eat some cereal instead…….

HyunA: oh……

Do they really dislike me? Are they all on ______’s side…..i have to think of a way to get closer to them and change their point of views on me…..

After eating…I put all the leftovers in the fridge….since it was hardly touched. I then washed the bowls. After that I decided to ask the members if they would like to play a game.

HyunA:oppa-deul….would you guys like to play a game?

Leeteuk:no…..we have schedules to go to…….were going now too….Bye Kyuhyun….

Members: Bye magnae….

HyunA: well it seems like you’re the only one that doesn’t have schedule today….

Super Junior POV

Leeteuk:well…. Finally……we can escape……

Sungmin:yeah hyung….i really didn’t want to eat her food that she made….

Leeteuk:……alright…..well which one of you have schedules today?

No-one raises hands.

Leeteuk:no-one?

Donghae:hyung….i thought you did….so I just came out with you and then go to ______’s later…….

Eunhyuk:yeah hyung…you’re the one who said it so I thought you did…..well…..since were already out and I’m pretty sure we don’t want to go back in yet…..lets go to _____’s house…..I want to check on her wrist…besides……she can tell the full story in detail too. Agree? Kaja!

They hopped into the van and then they set off to ______’s house.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________Cliffhanger? haha....thank you for commenting......and i know its a short update....but better than none right? ^ ^