Chapter 8

The Neglected Twin

When Heechul said that, Kangin started to be worried because Sungmin didn’t show any signs of jealousy at all. Kangin didn’t see Sungmin being angry at Heechul, not even a glare or a jealous tone in his voice. In fact, Sungmin seem to be seeing him less and less.

 

“Sungmin, we need to talk.”

 

 

“Sorry. I have a project that I still need to finish so could we talk some other time?”

 

“Are you seeing someone else?”

 

Sungmin was surprised at Kangin’s question. “What lead you to that question?”

 

“You don’t seem to be jealous with Heechul flirting with me all the time. You don’t seem to be worried on what might happen between me and Heechul at school. You just don’t ask questions about it. You’ve been avoiding me lately so I can’t help but think you’re seeing someone else or perhaps you’ve taken a liking to someone.” Kangin expressed his concerns.

 

“I’m avoiding you because I’m jealous.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, really. I don’t think you’ll like it if I kill Heechul so I’m staying away instead.” Sungmin joked but then his smile turned into a bitter one. “Besides, Heechul is really beautiful. Beautiful enough to be a girl. She’s quite funny though she tends to be really sarcastic and tactless. Everybody likes her. She’s almost like Sunny.”

 

Kangin wanted to beat himself up for thinking of the possibility that Sungmin was seeing someone else. Why didn’t he see how much Sungmin had been feeling jealous and insecure? “Sungmin, I would really prefer if you’ll just come to me and talk rather than avoid me. You don’t know how much I’ve missed spending time with you.”

 

“Sorry.” Sungmin allowed himself to be wrapped in the warmth of Kangin’s arms. He hugged back and breathed in Kangin’s unique scent.

 

“I’m sorry too for accusing you of seeing someone else.” Kangin kissed Sungmin’s cheek but Sungmin turned his head so they could kiss each other on the lips. It’s been a while since they’ve spent time together moreover with kissing so Kangin took his time to explore Sungmin’s mouth and have a taste of every part of it.

 

Sungmin moaned and pressed himself closer to Kangin but after a few seconds, he felt Kangin’s hands on his shoulders, gently pushing him away. Sungmin looked at Kangin in confusion. He knew that Kangin wanted him by the way they kissed and from what he could see in Kangin’s eyes and feel Kangin’s hard on against his leg.

 

“You still have a project to do.” Kangin reminded him.

 

“You think I can still do the project when I’m this ?” Sungmin sounded quite annoyed and frustrated because he doesn’t really care about the project right now. He just wanted to satisfy his needs.

 

Kangin pulled Sungmin closer to him again. He grinded their hips together, their mouths busy with each other and their hands taking off each other’s clothes. They’ve never went all the way before but tonight everything was just spontaneous and as perfect as it can be.

 

End of Chapter 8

 

A/N:  They made up~! Woot~! <3  But it's not the end of the story yet~ Wow~ I realized that this was really a long oneshot now that I was able to divide it into 8 chapters and there'll be I think maybe 2 more chapters to go.