CS EXAMPLE UP!

21 HAKDONG-RO : A COLLECTION OF (HIDDEN) TRAGEDIES.
162b0bd4a3414a7ad9f1aae1607bb4e9.jpg
you can paint me over
BUT I'LL STILL BE HERE
you can paint me over
BUT I'LL STILL BE HERE
TURN-IN    CODE    EXAMPLE
CHEATSHEET
CHEATSHEET
 
cheatsheet is finally out! so like i said on the discography chapter, this is a five member r&b-centered group that debuted under planetarium records in 2014 called drift—they're the first debuted act under the company (note: only for fictional story purposes, in reality the label was formed in 2016) so the fic is going to revolve around them getting their name out there despite coming from a small company and the trials and tribulations of being a male idol.
 
extra notes! to find the turn in, source code, and example (will be out soon) scroll over the text on the image to the left, and on the app itself the first image is a horiztonal scroll and the second is a vertical scroll. feel free to replace those images with whatever you wish, be it your face claim or aesthetics.

BASICS since this group has a more mature concept (see: all the songs in the discography chapter about or at the very least alluding to it) they have to be of legal age as of 2014, meaning the youngest i'll allow is for them to be born is 96, assuming their birthday is early enough. there's no limit to how old they can be since planetarium is an r&b company as opposed to an entertainment label, but since they're still idols i'd keep the oldest age around '90.
 
FACECLAIMS face claims won't be as important in this story since there won't be a heavy focus on social media or whatnot, so it's fine if your fc doesn't have many pictures as long as i can still figure out how they look like. and please make sure they match your face claims age and plotline! and don't racebend. i'll reject your app immediately.
 
LOVE INTEREST they can be a boy, girl, trans, gender fluid, a different ethnicity, non-celebrity, i don't really care as long as you keep the relationship legal and realistic. and again, since the story starts off in 2014 please adjust your relationship to whatever age your character is during that time.
 
TALENT TWINS planetarium focuses around r&b so drift is going to be really strong when it comes to vocals, and the moon and earth plotline will be extremely strong in rap and dance respectively. however, please keep in mind that the other rap positions won't be nearly as strong because again, they're a vocal group, and while the group won't really be "bad dancers" save for one or two members, earth should be the only astounding dancer whereas the comet plotline should be the level of a regular kpop lead dancer. confusing, i know, but think of it as this—earth would be a j-hope or a kai, but comet would be a jackson or a wonho?
 
TAKEN the sun plotline is obviously taken, and junho of 2pm is taken as a faceclaim. as of now, my character's open as a love interest or whatever else if needed since he's biual, and as a backup love interest jung eunji.
 
BROWNIE POINTS keep in mind these are things that i'd like to see, but none of these will make or break your app: aesthetics (please don't stretch out images, if needed use lunapic to crop images), underrated fc's, including my chara in your app.