PL

21 HAKDONG-RO : A COLLECTION OF (HIDDEN) TRAGEDIES.
tumblr_op5cg5cb9S1vgoaqio9_250.png
 
 
SUN
he's been in the music industry as a producer and lyricist and participated in the creation of multiple different songs for other idols as well as vocal soup features, and he first entered the company after the recommendation of p.odd / jung jinwoo who he met while doing work underground prior to the former's partcipation in kpop star 5.

he's relatively successful and content, but when an opportunity arises to leave his group in order to produce music for some of the biggest acts in korea as an in-house producer, he has to choose between his future and the family he's created.
 
status taken
position leader, producer 1, vocal, rap
tumblr_op5cg5cb9S1vgoaqio9_250.png
 
 
STAR
being the best singer in the group, a visual, and the only member without any predebut exposure, star easily gathers the most attention and subsequently the most popularity among the 5 and is almost immediately sent to countless tv programs and singing competitions to promote the group.
 
but realistically, no matter how talented and bright it isn't enough for a small name such as planetarium and he finds himself asking for help from a wealthy sponsor who's more than willing to give him the extra boost. what he forgets is whatever benefits he gets he must return the "favor", and when he's on the receiving end of unwanted ual advances from his sponsor and his business partners he doesn't know how to escape.
 
status available
position visual, main vocal
tumblr_op5cg5cb9S1vgoaqio9_250.png
 
 
EARTH
if talking about predebut exposure, earth is probably unbeatable. though the only work he's done is as a backup dancer for multiple different groups and solo artists, he once went viral on the net after a screen capture of him at a concert as a backup dancer for exo spread all over naver and twitter due to his good looks. since then people started searching for him in other performances as well, and when they debut he's instantly the most popular member after star.
 
but he only became an idol for the sake of more money, and while there isn't a passion for singing (it was pure coincidence that he's able to sing well) there's a clear passion for performing on stage and his life had revolved around dancing for years. and maybe that's why, when a huge secret of his is exposed to the public and his career is almost in shambles it feels as if his life has already ended.
 
status available
position visual, main dance, lead vocal
tumblr_op5cg5cb9S1vgoaqio9_250.png
 
 
MOON
to put it simply, moon is the most hated member. not by kpop fans, but hip hop fans. he originally started off as a rapper in the underground scene when he was only in middle school, and his popularity exploded amongst the members of the hip hop community due to his tight flow and clean delivery. needless to say, when he decided to become an idol to expand the genres of music he's able to pursue, everyone immediately turns against him for being a supposed sell out.
 
since high school he's jumped from one failed group to another, being in a total of five disbanded groups in a matter of three and a half years. without a college degree or even a high school diploma, this group is his final chance to do anything with his life because if he fails this time too—his life is ruined.
 
status available
position main rap, producer 2, vocal
tumblr_op5cg5cb9S1vgoaqio9_250.png
 
 
COMET
despite being the most well rounded member in the group, comet never takes off. his vocals, while solid on their own, are outshined by star, his dancing falls short from earth, his rapping isn't on par with moon, and even when he joined the second season of produce 101 as a rep of his company he was quickly eliminated and placed in the 80's despite having more screen time than quite a few others. no matter how talented he is, no matter how hard he works, he never goes past the title of underrated and when he keeps seeing his fans ask for other members whenever doing broadcasts, he starts wondering if people would miss him if one day he was...gone.
 
status available
position main vocal 2, lead dance, rap
tumblr_op5cg5cb9S1vgoaqio9_250.png
 
 
WARNINGS!
before you read any of the plotlines, keep in mind that this story will contain the following:
 
excessive swearing, dubious consent, ual assault, possibly explicit ual scenes, recreational drug use, substance abuse, and self harm.
CODED BY TEXTURES