5 things makes you happy

Aesthetically pleasing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghyuck was trying to choose the perfect filter for the aesthetically pleasing photo he just took a few minutes ago when a notification signal popped up from his tumblr app. He was so used to getting notifications all the time from tumblr, twitter and instagram. He was very popular in social media thanks to other aesthetic lovers like him. His followers were going crazy over the photos he takes or the aesthetics he makes. Even though his blog's name wasn't anything close to the name of a normal aesthetic blog he still got over 2000 followers. He was also posting some memes or some shady posts on his blog sometimes which was making his followers get feed on the drama but also have fun.

 

He opened the app and his eyes went to his url automatically. "Jerrys-tom". He laughed when he remembered how he forced mark to have matching urls so they chose "jerry's tom" and "tom's jerry" and wrote "in love @...." to their profiles and tagged each other. Well donghyuck was an overprotective bf and he knew so many people were after mark and oh no lee donghyuck would never let anyone steal his bf from him. And maybe, JUST MAYBE!, he thought the matching urls, icons and profiles with mark would be cute and romantic af and would make his heart flutter everytime he sees it. 

 

The notification was from his inbox. He rolled his eyes and sighed. If it was one of those "hey check my game pls i need some opinions" kind of spam or those "how you and your jerry's life ? Need some third player in your game baby girl ??" Kind of erts again he was gonna be very, very pissed off. And not just because everyone who checks his blog just once thinks he is a girl, not that it is something bad but he just simply,clearly is not a girl, but also because it was becoming so annoying after like 283383 times dealing with spammers and s.

 

But thank god it was just a normal, actually way too normal, ask. "Write 5 things that makes you happy then send it to 5 people to do the same ♡"

 

If donghyuck was a normal aesthetic blogger he would simply answer with "my bf, my family, my friends, music and aesthetic" but of course he being the lee donghyuck he is answered like this:

 

1. Mark lee *blowing kiss emoji*

2. Lee minhyung *blowing kiss emoji*

3. Mork *blowing kiss emoji*

4. The ramen hair boi *blowing kiss emoji*

5. My jerry *blowing kiss emoji*

 

And tagged mark's blog at the end of his answer. Mark's blog was so different than donghyuck's. While donghyuck's was a mix of mostly aesthetic pics, memes and shady posts, mark's blog was full of memes, short scary stories, heart warming stories, fantaken pics of his fave idols, conspiracy theories, the "5 amazing tricks to do with ....." kind of posts, and yeah memes again. Donghyuck smirked after posted his answer. He knew mark will be blushing like heck when he saw what donghyuck tagged him. Taking his teasing one more step further donghyuck send the same ask to mark's blog but added the blowing kiss emoji at the end.

 

He went back to choosing a filter for his freshly taken photo till he heard his phone ringing "My baby loves me,My baby loves me, My baby ,My baby, My baby loves me". He used that ringtone for only one person ever so he answered the phone without even looking at screen to see who was calling. "Whats up baby ?"

 

He couldn't see mark's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter