Chapter 1

Because You Are My Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Becayse You Are My Woman by Lee Seung Gi Only as a dongseng, just that much you think I'm adorable
but noona you are woman to me.
You say "what do you know?" "you'll understand when you're older"
you say that I'm acting rashly but noona you re a woman to me.
No matter who you meet or whoever you meet and no matter what you do,
I can only wait. Because noona is woman, because you are my woman. I'll call you by you, no matter what you say.
So that you can feel me as a man, I'll hold you tightly.
I'll call you by you. No matter what you say, I don't care.
Don't be surprised.
If you really look, you are a young girl. Where have you gone? Where do you hurt?
You look sad. Noona, it doesn't suit you.
When I ask you "has something happen?"
"what happened", you just tousle my hair.
If someone makes noona cry,
whoever that might be I'm not going to stand it. Because noona is my woman, becaue you are my woman. I'll call you by you, no matter what you say.
So that you can forget your sadness, I'll hold you tightly.
I'll call you by you. No matter what you say, I don't care.
Be in my embrace.
If you really look, you are a young girl. Becaue I like you I must be doing this.
I know that this isn't right.
Because I like you.. Because I like you..
Because noona is my woman, because you are my woman.
Because you drive me insane. Don't be sorry, because I'm happy.
Even if I look at you, I shed tears.
I'll call you by you. No matter what you say, I don't care.
Just be my side. In the end I'm telling you you are my woman.

One Late evening...

A young man walked down the street alone in the cold autumn weather, his hands were tucked inside his denim jeans pants front pockets. 'It's going to be winter soon...' He thought to himself. A small smile crawling it's way up his on to lips without his realization as the memories from few years ago came back to him. Rolling on smoothly in his head like a he was watching a movie. Without leaving any details behind like it had just happened only yesterday.

How could he not remembered it... That day was like a dream came truth to him. A dream that he didn't even dare to wish for, had been granted that day.

Without any awareness from him, his two foot had brought him back to the small park where the memories that was playing in his head took place of. He let out a smirk. Well don't people always say that we tend to be more truth with ourselves when we're not even thought about it?

He sat down on one of the small wooden benches. Closing his eyes, breathing in the fresh air as he enjoying the feeling of the cold breeze blowing around him, It;s cold yet very much comforting for him. It had been two years since he had this kind of freedom. The two years of military service didn't really gave him that much free time to be enjoyed by himself. He always spent the precious holidays with either his family, close friends and,,, her,

A small smile was tugging on his lips that starting to be getting paler effected by the coldness around him. It's been two years since he really spending time with her. Of course, he does visited her from time to time when he was on holidays. But she seemed to be very busy those days, that he had only managed to get small catching up her every time they met. Then he found out that she was rarely in Korea anymore on one of his holiday, His friend told him that she was busy working on a Chinese movie at that time.

He still remembered the pang of disappointment he felt at that time. How could she not say anything to him? After their 'coincidence' met as she say it, in the women clothes store, his visits to her drama filming set and a few times at the cafe, doesn't they at least could be consider as friend? Not to mentioned that night, in this park. When they spent a few hours of chatting about random stuffs, sharing stories, jokes and even some secrets while drinking soju. He remembered she got excited as the snow started to fell around them.

Flashback from two years ago...

They were on their fourth bottle of soju at that time, and you could tell that they were both on they sober state as she, the cold queen, the queen that didn't let herself to be to closed with anyone in order to protect herself, was laying down on the bench with her head on his lap as pillow, and both were arguing about the exact amount of the stars (roadside lamps) around them.

Snow started to fell and she stood up so quick that made him felt the emptiness of losing her warmth by his side, but the sadness quickly disappeared as he looked at the beautiful scenery in front of him. She was dancing around in the snow. Huge and carefree smile was playing on her beautiful pinkish lips. He was taken back to reality as he was hit by a snow ball.

He looked at her and found an angel was smiling at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter