Beautiful Life

Secret of The Newspaper Boy

*Your POV*

 

*Flashback*

 

I was a senior at Senior High School in Seoul. My name was Lee_ _ _ (insert your name). I had a beautiful life as you all knew. I was the only one daughter, I didn’t have any siblings. My father was the owner of Lee Company. And my mother was a house wife.

I enjoyed what I had. Was it right to enjoy it, right?

"I’m HOME!!" I shouted, taking of my shoes and looked for my mother that I was sure she was in the kitchen.

"Umma." I hugged her from behind and pecked her right cheek sweetly.

"Oh, my baby." She giggled and caressed my cheek.

"Change you uniform and take a lunch, _ _ _-ah"

"Yes, ma'am." I cheered and kiss her cheek once again. I didn't know but I like made skin ship with my parents.

 

"Appa, how is your day?" I greeted my father with a hug and grabbed his bag.

"Everything is fine, dear. Where is your umma?" he asked me while patting my head.

"Umma is in back yard I guess."

"Appa, Can I have a favor?" I pleased him, linking my hand with his arm. It was my charm to have what I wanted.

"What is it, dear?"

"I want to go Jeju island with my friends, can I?"

"What is that for? Is there any assignment that's related about Jeju?"

"Actually no, appa. But I want to spend my holidays with them in there. Please appa.." I begged him, showing my puppy eyes that usually work.

"But, you never go to over Seoul alone, _ _ _-ah. Your mom should go along."

"Yah, but it's not fun if umma accompany me. Appa, it's just only teenagers." I pouted hard. I knew it was hard to ask him about this, because I always went to anywhere with my parents.

"Uhm.. yeah, ye~ I let you go there, but you must take care of yourself. If there is something bad happen, just  call umma or appa. Arasseo?"

"Don't worry appa. I will. I promise." I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek so many time that's made him giggled.

I smiled ear to ear, like and elementary school student who got the best ranking.

 

"Jieun-ah," I run towards my friend and hugged her tightly.

"____-ah, finally your father allowed you to go to Jeju! Yay!" she hugged me back cheerfully, "I thought you can't go to with us."

Yeah, as all you knew, I was such a spoiled daughter right? I admitted that it's true. But I was as not  really spoiled brat as  you thought.

Jieun and I were deskmates in class, we were so close..

That was my beautiful life..

 

*End of Flashback*