Kim Taehyung?

Falling Head Over Heels For Ya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's the day I'll meet the Mr.Kim's son a.k.a soon to be ceo. Just a couple of months then I will be his secretary.

I sigh looking at my wardrobe "I need to give him a good first impression." When I finally found something decent then I quickly went downstairs.

"Minho ppali! I need to go to work. Yah,where are you?" Then I found him outside with his car. Did I mention Minho is my stepbrother? Well I'm telling you now then.

We share the same mum. My mum got divorced with my father when I was just 3 years old and eventually met her childhood crush which is Minho's father and got married.

Bla bla bla then Minho was borned and there's a 4 years gap between him and me.

"Oh fany-ah, so here's the thing....the car broke.The mechanic said he need at least an hour so mianhe I can't drive you to work." 

"Ahh...it's okay I'll just call Taeyeon instead." I called her and it only took a few seconds for her to pick up.

"Yoboseyo, why did you call me?"

"Taengooooo! Minho can't drive me so can you do me a favour and pick me up?" I pouted.

"First,stop pouting I can't see you but I can feel that you're pouting. Second,don't ask me why I said that because I have physic powers.Third, I was just joking. I only have supernatural powers.Fourth,I went early today which means I'm at the company already. Fifth, I have a much better idea.I'll send 'someone' to get you." Then she just hangs up.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon." I look at my phone's screen. Ugh I guess I just need to wait. I was playing some games in my phone when I heard a honk.

That must be the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter