First and true love

Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was serene. Not. They always pictured wedding as beautiful, solemn, a perfect day for two people to tie the knot. Well, in movies, they were always pictured like that. But in real life, no, it doesn't go that smoothly. Kim Taeyeon could attest to that. 

 

It was total chaos. From the wedding reception to the church. Total chaos indeed. Her wedding gown was late. Her maid-of-honor couldn't still believe that Jung Sooyeon was part of her bridesmaids. Her bridesmaids were actually hostile to Jessica. Her father wouldn't stop crying. Goodness. They're not still on the church but her father was flooding the reception already. Her mother was still mumbling, obviously still against the wedding. Her brother and sister were so silent, as if they really didn't want to attend her wedding. 

 

They said everything will passed like a blur and before you know it, the wedding was over. Wrong again. How can it be a blurred when her hands were so clammy as the white wedding car drove towards the church. Her nerves were so jumpy, she felt like reaping her wedding veil away. Her bestfriend was making it worse. Hwang Miyoung kept asking her every minute if she was sure of this wedding. God, she was actually contemplating on whether to push Tiffany outside the car or just stop the car and run away from her best friend. 

 

They said that when the bride was finally walking down the aisle, it's as if time stops. That was partly true. As the big mahogany double doors opened, and Tiffany was arranging her long train, she wanted to finished this wedding already. So contrary to what her wedding planner said, ("Feel the moment and walk slowly") she walked faster, as fast as her 5 inches purple stilettos allowed. But when she was halfway the aisle, it was as if time stopped still. 

 

He was standing there. On the end of the aisle. Looking so solemn. And handsome, his tattoos hidden, or perhaps it was all gone. He must had those erased, along with their memories together. He still looked the same as when she first saw him. She could clearly remember his arrogant smirk which was always plastered on his face. It was so weird to see him be serious. She felt her feet slowed down and her heart was beating fast. It's as if it would fall from her ribcage. Oh God, she wanted to run away. Run away from here.

 

She called his name but she knew he couldn't hear her. The wedding song was playing, Son Seungwan's beautiful voice resonated the church. She was one of the best wedding singers out there. Her Canadian accent was so on point as she sang the wedding song. And that's when the song registered on her mind. Round and Round. Heize featuring Han Sooji.

 

She sadly smiled as she felt the inside of her eyes burned. Really? That's her wedding song? What the hell were her wedding coordi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter