15: Exchange Students

Rollercoaster of a Life time

Before I knew it, it was school again.

I was awoken to the constant ring of my phone and usually, I would ignore it, but considering this had to be the thirteenth time, I was already beyond annoyed and only wished to sleep the last few minutes I had.

Grabbing the phone off of my nightstand, I snapped out a, "What?"

"Its freezing so could you please open the front door?" Seokjin asked a little softly before the phone was snatched from him (easily guessed due to the sounds in the background) before Min Yoongi's icy cold voice snapped into the phone, "Open the damn door before we break it down, Jamie!"

I didn't answer, even as I heard a muffled 'ow' to which I assumed he had gotten hit upside the head before being scolded out.

There was the same background noise before I hears Jungkook and Taehyung screech cutely, "It's coooold~!"

Sighing, I rolled my eyes and reluctantly removed myself from the bed before I made my way down the stairs, all the while listening to the arguing of the boys until I stopped just by the door and hung up the phone.

"She hung up on us!" Hoseok exclaimed in disbelief and I listened to how they planned to get the door to open.

The moment I heard the world 'blast', I rushed to open the door, much to their surprise.

Namjoon smirked, "Thought they would actually do it?"

"You little-"

"It was his idea!" they all exclaim in unison, moving as one to one side as they pointed at none other than Seokjin who smiled innocently.

He didn't even bother denying it as he gently moved me aside and entered.

"Little-"

"Come, come, come, go and get done already!" Jin yells, "No time to waste!"

I rolled my eyes at this, but at the same time, I had to suppress a smile. It really has been a while, but it feels like I had another mother figure in my life after all this time.

It was nice and annoying all together.

"Go before the man goes mad," Namjoon pleaded causing me to laugh out loud before I nodded and disappeared upstairs.

I heard the faint sounds of chatting and loud, booming laughs and it reminded me of how long it had been since I had friends over; how long it had been since those days where they would all just walk in and do as they please while I would be asleep in bed and end up being woken to make them lunch.

"Jamster?" one of them calls and soon, I'm rushing down the stairs.

However, of course, I end up tripping as I miss the last step and I find myself falling. But just as quickly, arms snake around my waist and the familiar voice of Jungkook says smugly, "Watch where you're going," before he snickers.

Arsehole.

I roll my eyes and pull away from him before looking to everyone else who just casually lounged around.

Jin stands up first, smiling, "Let's go. Its quite a walk."

Everyone agrees after a few arguments and soon we're all leaving out the front door and walking along the pavement to the school.

And let me tell you, out of all the times I have walked this path, none of it could ever possibly beat this moment where for once, I didn't walk alone, I walked beside people who actually wanted to be in my company. It was one of the greatest feelings I could possibly feel.

By the time we got to the school, I had already been on Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok's backs and currently, the latter was placing me down.

We walk into the building just as the bell rings and we have to go our separate ways.

"History right?" Jimin asks and both Hoseok and I nod as we make our way to one of the most boring classes we have ever been in. And trust us, it wasn't the subject, but rather the teacher.

"This new teacher totally blows," Hoseok grumbled and I had to laugh because it was rare that he ever did that.

Entering the classroom, I noticed a new face in the seat beside mine.

I was ready to retrieve the seat for Jimin or Hoseok when the teacher appeared behind us and spoke, "Please find your names and take your seats."

Doing as told, I found that I was still in the same seat as before so, with much hesitance, I take a seat beside the dark haired girl who looks uncomfortable in her seat as she shifts and adjusts every few moments.

I in a breath before turning.

But as I am about to say something, the teacher speaks.

"The person beside you is the person you have been paired with by me. You are required to do a report and presentation assignment over a certain area that each of you will receive during this period. In the mean time, you can get to know your partner."

Mumbling under my breath, I turn to face my partner, tapping on her shoulder gently and watching as her head snaps up in surprise.

However, soon a smile forms and I smile in return.

Holding my hand out, I manage to let out an introduction, "I'm Jamie and its nice to meet you."

In return, she grins and shakes my hand firmly making me giggle as she returned the introduction, "I'm Tazneen, one of the new exchange students."

And it all makes sense why I haven't seen her in this class before if I've memorized each and every single face in this class due to my sudden and random boredom during the class. It was a habit I had.

The two of us begin speaking and soon agree to eat lunch together.

At the end of the period, we didn't end up getting the pages with the places like he said we would and I could not help but roll my eyes at this because of course we didn't. Why did we believe we would?

Saying our goodbyes, I exit the class  to see Hoseok and Jimin smirking at me.

"Shut up," I grumble, knowing exactly why they were doing so.

"You made a new friend without our help! Imagine how proud Seokjinnie is going to be!" Jimin exclaims and I smile because I do just that and I find myself laughing at the excitement Jim had in his eyes.

Lunch rolls by and soon, I'm approaching the table alongside a nervous looking Tazneen.

I reassure her one last time before I clear my throat and take a seat, her following instantly. We try to act nonchalant and eat our food, but the stares become unbearable and we snap our heads in the boys' direction.

It was one of the days each of their girlfriends had extra activities during break.

If you haven't guessed, its one of my favorite days.

"Guys, this is Tazneen. Tazneen, this Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung," I introduce, my hand gesturing to each of them as I said their names.

She gives a wild wave to which they laugh.

Its quiet for a while before Namjoon speaks and I have to mentally face palm.

"Can we call you Neenie the Pooh? Like Winnie the Pooh?"

I groan and we're all laughing and I'm so glad they all liked her. Jin was even dying as he tried to get to know her and make sure she was a good person.

When we finally get back to our lunches, a voice makes me freeze in my spot.

"Jampop, you're not gonna invite me