Part 3 + Epilogue

The Princess and The Lawyer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 3

“you have to comeback.”

“I can come back? But how? And what happen if I come back?”

“well basically in my story you will continue your coronation day and week after you will be send to jeong Kingdom to be the queen and you will there as a queen and have a child that will get kill as well as your husband which is the king and then you will.. you will ah interesting because talking to you right now gave me so much inspiration, hoho I am talking to my own creation, this is awesome.” Joy, or people know as Park Sooyoung, the PM of South Korea basically talk to herself as she quickly wrote down something on blank paper, pouring the idea of her next books, the continuation of Princess Seungwan story as a queen that rule the dynasty. She treats this hobby as her second job. She loves writing and just because she is the PM now, she prefers to write under her pen name, Joy.

“Wow, I don’t know that Joy was actually our PM! I even imagine what kind of this Joy girl would look like because all I know from Yeri she is beautiful and I start to think that if I can date her.” Seulgi said as she look at where Seungwan and Joy talk at the kitchen island while her and Irene at the living room who is feeling like she is a prisoner in her own house with guards in every corner on it.

“This is getting ridiculous.” Irene mumbles and rub her face with both of her hands. Just a moment ago she was actually having fun with Seungwan. She feels better after knowing Seungwan a little more today and heck their almost kiss incident really amaze her. Like, she is really sure that she will never fell in love again but tonight proves her wrong. Her heart proves her wrong.

“What happen if I didn’t come back?” Back to the kitchen, Joy suddenly stop writing and look at Seungwan who look uneasy. She keep staring at her for a moment, linking dot here and there before she sigh. She gently put down her pen and took off her glasses.

“Seungwan. Are you perhaps…” Joy pause as she look how Seungwan look away from her. Then she finally understood. She took Seungwan’s hand and held it dearly.

“You know, it’s your choice to stay or to come back in to my story. I am glad for ever meet you in real life. You are my favorite princess ever since I was a kid.” Seungwan look at her creator confuse as she tried to read what those mischievous eyes telling her.

“If you happy at here than I am happy for you too Seungwan. I won’t hold you down.” Joy pats her hands understandingly as now both exchanging warm smile.

“But I must warn you this. The truth is I don’t know how this real world will affect you and the risk of you staying here for longer than you should. Everything happens from the beginning is against my will. It’s miracle that you are here. All I can do now is helping you if I can. So if something happen, please reach me, maybe we can be real friends, not just a creator and what she creates.”

-

To know that Seungwan is here to stay make no better to Irene hearts. As if the fate playing with her. She was confused but now, she is totally confuse. She knows too well this feelings, believe her, she really does know why her heart beating fast.

“Morning Irene. I make you breakfast.” Seungwan smile, wearing cute apron while tied her long hair with messy bun, showing her long white neck and flowery dress. This is it. This is what Irene likes to see every day. She woke up from her day dream as she found Seungwan drop her spatula and lean on the counter, holding her head. Irene quickly rush toward the princess and hold her.

“Seungwan ah, are you okay?” Irene ask in concern. Seungwan slowly look up and gave a soft smile before she pass out in her embrace.

“Seungwan!”

-

“Fatigue, but we still can find out why her blood pressure is low. We will run couple of test regarding this. Now I suggest not to let her woke up from the bed at least 2 days until the medicine we gave her works.” Seungwan is now lying weakly at Irene’s room with IV attach on her left arms. Yeri is sitting beside the empty space of the bed looking sadly at her favorite character while holding her mommy’s hand tight. Seulgi thanks’ their private doctor and him and his nurse out to the front door.

“Mom, will Princess Son will be okay?” Yeri ask as she look at her mother in the eyes.

“She will honey she will.” Irene gave a tight hug that assure Yeri or more to assure herself.

“Joy said she will come as soon as the meeting with President finish.” Seulgi said as she put her phone away after she makes a quick call to one of the most important people in South Korea.

“Mom I don’t want her to go away.” Yeri pout as tears starts to pour from her eyes.

“Oh darling, Seungwan won’t go anywhere.” Seulgi said as she slowly take Yeri away from Irene. Yeri cried in Seulgi embrace as the bear keep assuring her that everything is going to be alright. There was a moment until yeri felt a sleep because of tired from crying and Seungwan finally open her eyes.

“Seungwan?” Irene quickly walk in to her room after she took a glass of water for Seungwan and in second she already on her knees on the floor holding Seungwan’s unoccupied hands and her hair.

“Irene.” Seungwan said weakly. She tried to sit up but Irene hold her down.

“Stt. Rest. just don’t move oaky? Doctor said you have to rest on the bed doing nothing.” Seungwan only can nodded and smile weakly at Irene.

“Can you lay beside me?” Irene nodded furiously before she stood up and lay down beside Seungwan, spooning her carefully, not to touch the other hand’s that still got attach on IV.

“I remember the first day we met. We practically yell at each other and that’s far from my well mannered behavior.” Seungwan chuckle weakly and got follow by Irene.

“That time I thought you are some kind of freak Seungwan.”Irene said as he tighten her hug. She love how Seungwan smells.

“What is Freak mean?”

“Oh there you go again. You always ask the question that I don’t even understand myself.”

“You are stupid but you teach me lot of things.” Irene want to protest but she have to admitted that sometimes she is stupid.

“well you make me feel how to be-“ Irene stop and froze.

“Make you feel what Irene?”

“Hmm nothing. Not telling.” Irene shakes her heads and nuzzle her head closer to Seungwan’s shoulder.

“Aw.”

“Well I am telling you but you must be healthy first.”

“Promise?” Seungwan said weakly. The tiredness start to taking troll on her again. Irene smile when she saw Seungwan fought hard from her sleepiness.

“Promise. Now sleep.”

-

“They are in love?”

“Seungwan is. Don’t know about Irene.” Joy said casually as she sip her tea that Seulgi provide. After Seulgi tuck yeri on her bed, she walk down just to meet Joy who already sat at the kitchen island waving hands and smile at her.

“I thing Seungwan manage to pull soft side of Irene.”

“But your friend is dumb.”

“Yeah.”

“And you are dumb too.”

“Yeah-what? What is the deal with me?”Seulgi protest. Joy just snort and continue,

“What I am trying to say is-“

“Joy, how to turn Seungwan back to her place?” Both stop brokering and turn to Irene who walk toward them sith trouble on her face.

“But Irene she wish to stay-“

“She will die! And I don’t want that happen to her.” Irene was fuming. No she look… devastated.

“Irene.” Seulgi whisper her name. She never saw Irene like this. So desperate. So angry to herself.

“Once dumb always dumb.” Joy murmur softly before she pull her phone and type something and in minutes a text massage come.

“Monday night, 8 pm sharp.” Both Irene and Seulgi look at joy in confuse.

“What I mean is, she can be back to her world on Monday at night at 8 pm. From the same place she came in.” joy explain.

“How do you know?”Seulgi ask.

“Duh, I calculated.” Joy wave her phone in the air.

“Comeone guys, it’s PM direct instruction.” At the other side of town, one building is busy. People keep checking and calculating. Looking at the static to made sure there is no mistake.

“So for this couple days, make sure you use your time wisely Irene.” Joy stood up from her seat and pat the lawyer’s shoulder.

“I’ll be going. See you on Monday night.” Joy pull seulgi out with her with the bear protest why she must following her only get earn a smack at the back of her head, leaving Irene alone in her kitchen. After she is sure she is alone, she put her head on the table and sigh. She was glad that nobody is there so no one will see her tears.

-

“hey cutie pie.” Seungwan close her book and greet Yeri who is hiding behind the door.

“Come in why are you hiding?” Seungwan tilt he head and wave Yeri to come patting the empty space beside her. Yeri timidly walk in wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter