Part 1

The Princess and The Lawyer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon a time at Shon Dynasty, a baby was born and everyone comes to celebrate because the King finally has a daughter and the name is Seung Wan. Princess Sungwan is a curious kid. She likes to ask things and sometimes sneak around just to quench her thirstiness of her knowledge. Everybody loves Princess SeungWan. Soon, she grow up to beautiful Lady with full of love. She grows up with braveness and kindness trail behind her name. She is smart and she really likes science, really well at medicine and for martial arts? She maybe not the master but she can kick one or two butts.

“Princess be careful!” one of the guard said while he and other maids and soldiers chasing the princess who is already on her horse, laughing. There was no other day the palace went in peace. But it’s a good one because it always full of laughter and happiness.

“Catch me if you can!” The princess tease. Looking back to only saw all of her maids and soldiers stop chasing her, probably exhausted. The only thing that she didn’t know that today is her last day of her freedom.

“Father what is happening!” Princess Sungwan brag in, where the king and his trusted people are on meeting, discussing things.

“Princess you are not supposed to be here.” The King said gently but Princess Seungwan ignore him.

“I can because it involves me and my people so I have the right to know.” Princess Seungwan said firmly cause everybody look at the king. The king finally sighs and asks all of them out, leaving just him and his daughter.

“Come closer Sungwan-ah.” Princess Seungwan obey and now she is seating beside her father.

“I am going to be straight forward to you. We are in trouble. We are in the crisis where in 3 months people will suffer from hunger and they will start to blame us, the kingdom because we cannot take care of them. people will start turn their back, some will defected and we have to stop them.” Princess Seungwan then reach for her father’s hand and look at him. She just realizes how tired her father was, he looks way older than she can remember when she was still in her father’s shoulder.

“That’s why one of my trusted man suggest we should unite with other country and the only way is-“

“To marry me away.” Princess Seungwan answer cause her father her cheek.

“I am not going to give my daughter away, that’s why I-“

“It’s the only way father. I already know about our financial crisis, I study that remember?” Princess Seungwan said. The King can only smile, he was so proud to have a daughter like her.

“It’s the only way Father, let me do it.”

 

 

-

 

 

“To Be continue.” Irene close the story book cause the little girl who already tucked nicely on her bed whined.

“Aw.. Mommy tell me more, more.” Yeri, The cutest kid in the world according to Seulgi, Irene best friend, asking for more story telling.

“No Yeri, it’s bed time. We will continue it another day okay?”Irene place soft kiss on Yeri’s forehead and giving Eskimo kiss cause the younger giggle.

“Okay mommy. Nite – nite” Giving a little kiss on Irene’s cheek and smile sweetly at her mother, Yeri love so much.

“Good night sweetie.” Irene turned off the light before she close the door, not forget to let the night lamp on because she know her little yeri is afraid of the dark.

“oh the class dismiss already?” Seulgi said teasingly before she continues to type on her Mac. Irene snort as she walk toward her best friend and grab the caffeine her friend brought her from starbucks that she didn’t even understand herself why a shop that just sells coffee could be this popular?

Meet Bae small family, starts with Bae Irene. Already become a mother at her early 20. She was so young and wild and more sociable than butterflies. Meet her dickhead husband, married and then he left which later Irene found out he was dead. The cause? Was reported being attacked by a wild bear and Irene don’t want to know how and why until now. Then she met Kang Seulgi, the most polite dumb bear. Fate sure pull tricks, Irene was lawyer major while Seulgi, the genius chick who already graduate from Irene’s collage twice. Twice. With 4 major degree, and when she meet Irene, she was taking an art major as what she said to Irene once as a hobby. They had this opening party for freshmen year at Jeju and every student must attend. There were also games and one of it was to explore small forest to find Flags as much as they can by following instruction that given to them and of course Irene had to rescue the dumb bear as she pass by but somehow they stuck together all night until people came and rescue them. And since then both of them stick like glue until now.

Seulgi has seen almost all of Irene life circle and so does Irene. Not much to see actually, just dumb bear with so many major degree, rich as even without her working because what Seulgi once show her a letter from the President of South Korea, Seulgi is the most precious gem they had so she have to be protected but for Irene, it sounds like the country is protecting the last bear in this world.

And the last but always be the first thing to Irene and Seulgi, Kim Yerim. They decided to keep yeri using her fathe’s sure name for the last respect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter