Teaser: Just a Small Thing

Breakthrough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the long update! I've been busy rewriting this story whilst working and studying. It's kinda hard when I made Nayoung into such a bad character and I want her to be an equally likable/relatable/almost-pitied character. It's hard, but I'm getting there piece by piece! I know it's been a month, but I hope y'all can please be patient! Hopefully this tiny teaser can keep you holding on! I've got about two half-chapters ready so when the time comes, I hope y'all are ready for a double update! For now, enjoy this ;)

--

Nayoung’s PoV:

 

Jieqiongie sighs in disappointment. That was a wrong move. I should’ve been forward with my answer. I always do this.

 

God damn it, Nayoung. Pull yourself together for Jieqiong.

 

“Are you happy,” she pauses, I know what her next words are going to be, but I still feel anxious, “with us?”

 

I bite my lip.

 

To be honest, I just want to scream the words.

 

Of course.

 

Do you know how long it took for me to gain the courage to ask you out?

 

Granted it took Eunwoo to ask me if I liked you…

 

Granted it took Valentine’s Day to give me an excuse…

 

Do you know how my heart flutters every time you hug me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter