Kim Sang Gyun - 1 : Unfamiliar Day

Amazing Day, Amazing You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Stop trying to use the company's card or name. Sanggyun-ah, everything's over. You need to move on. Your attitude can affect the newly debuted kids. You should know how hard it is to debut. Don't ruin their dreams with your stubbornness and selfishness."

 

'Ruin'

 

'Dreams'

 

'Selfishness'

 


"Da fcuk. Did he even realize who he was just talking to? Fcuking bastard."

 

He looked around, and realized pairs of eyes in the fancy coffee shop staring his way, judgingly, disapprovingly, for his improper language. But would he care what those strangers with not a single right on him, his life, his words; think of him?

 

He subconsciously pulled his large expensive sunglasses closer to his eyes, to cover at least half of his face, even though he didn't care.

 

Why would he care? His life, his reputation, his career, his dream, his once blindingly bright future with endless possibilities and not a limit...all ended, gone, ruined, pitch black.

 

He should've seen things rolling down the hill from miles away. Actually, he should've seen it coming since a year ago. He debuted seven years ago after having devoted himself to the trainee life for the sake of his dream, from the tender age of twelve. At the time when his peers mostly hadn't even learnt to skip school, he was already absent from schools for most days, with full support from his parents and the school because who wouldn't be proud to have a student of theirs becoming a future idol star. It could help publicize the school afterall. When his friends in school were still playing their stupid games and wouldn't even talk to girls and treat them as enemies, he was already taught how to talk the ladies and charm the noonas and ahjummas, and even the ahjussis too, whoever important in his career building. When his friends in school would be worried about their grades or having their school lunch pocket money taken by the cowardly bullies, he'd be worrying about gaining weight, about not satisfying his trainers, practicing less than twelve hours a day whenever he couldn't go on, or making sure he didn't offend the producers, directors and people in the industry while keeping himself safe from their predator-like interest in him and possibly other boys and girls in the industry that were his age too. While his friends were busy dealing with heartbreaks and growing pains of adolescence, he was busy dealing with the overwhelming world - the crazy fans who seemed like they'd be obsessive enough to kidnap him and do things he'd rather not imagine, the program directors who treated him just like some kind of e, the people on the internet who wanted him dead because of  all the fake persona and facade he had to put on and make it his 'real' personality for the sake of his concept. 

 

"So, are you going to pay cash, Sir?"

 

He could feel all eyes still on him. He didn't need to check his wallet to know the only possible answer. But his pride wouldn't allow him to admit that he just didn't have the money and now even the credit card he had depended on for the most of years in the past decade was already rejected, blocked. He hated to admit it, but he couldn't even afford a fancy cup of coffee. He - Kim Sanggyun. An idol star...at one time of his life, that had sadly ended.

 

He contemplated whether or not to tell the truth or make up any story, but being friendly or polite was too foreign for him. That wasn't his persona. That wasn't how he was taught to be for the past eleven years. His concept was the cold bad boy. It was a strange concept, during that time when he was first introduced to it. Mysterious image was common for idols, but his was a little different, and because of that difference, h

Please log in to read the full chapter