Dream

Coincidence Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook sit on his bed waiting for Jimin. He's breathing nervously as he was blushing from the previous scene where he's crying on Jimin's chest suddenly. Jungkook look at the bathroom. Jimin went to shower to fresh himself. Jimin get out of the bathroom with his bathrobe, immediately Jungkook look away. "Are you okay now boy? " asked Jimin. Jungkook look at Jimin. "Yes. Thank you.. " answered Jungkook short whilst touching his hair, nervous. "Good to hear that.. " Jimin smile at Jungkook and Jungkook fell for it. "Whenever you need to share something, just tell me.. I'll listen to you.. " Jimin offered which makes Jungkook in embarrassment. "It.. It's.. Okay.. " Jungkook said, stuttering. "Don't be shy.. I'll be right there for you.. " Jimin said to Jungkook again later. 'You must be crazy! ' Jimin's head saying as he's acted out of his own action. He didn't know why, but, this boy in front of him give so much affect on him. He just felt the urge to protect him and he felt that he really need to be by this boy side. "O.. Okay.. I will tell you.. " Jimin startled as he was attack from his daydream. "I'm sorry.. What is it just now? " asked Jimin later as he didn't hear anything from Jungkook. "I said, I will tell you when I need you.. " Jungkook repeat. Jimin nodded. "Alright.. Well.. Go to sleep boy.." Said Jimin. Jimin went shirtless as he grab a T-shirt beside his bed. Jungkook stare at those perfect curve shape of Jimin's back. 'Damn Hot! ' he thought. "Enjoy the view that much boy? " Jungkook was surprised by the sudden voice of Jimin. "No-no! No! I'm going to sleep! Good night! " Jimin smile at Jungkook. He knows that the boy is blushing as he look found the boy staring at his body. Jimin went to his bed before saying, "Good night Jungkookie.. " Jungkook who's hiding under the blanket was shocked by the name that Jimin called him. 'Jungkookie? ' Jungkook look at Jimin. "Good night, Jiminnie.. " Jungkook said before went to sleep facing Jimin. 
"Jungkook sit on his bed waiting for Jimin. He's breathing nervously as he was blushing from the previous scene where he's crying on Jimin's chest suddenly. Jungkook look at the bathroom. Jimin went to shower to fresh himself. Jimin get out of the bathroom with his bathrobe, immediately Jungkook look away. "Are you okay now boy? " asked Jimin. Jungkook look at Jimin. "Yes. Thank you.. " answered Jungkook short whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter