Is that you?

Coincidence Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months later. 

Jimin sit on a bench where's facing the lake in front of him. Jimin take a sip of his banana milkshake. He don't know why but he did buy it for some reason and that's one reason is because of someone he known before, love the drink. But, who is the person, Jimin didn't know at all. "Jimin-ah.. " someone patted his shoulder. "Oh.. Hyung.. " Jimin smile at the person he called Hyung. "What are you doing? " asked the person. "Nothing. Just, staring blankly at the lake and drift away my mind to think of someone. " Jimin explained. The person look at him with sympathetic look. "Jimin-ah.. Stop thinking about something unsure.. In the end, you'll suffer. " said the person. "Minho hyung.. You keep on saying the same things to me.. Or.. You did know that I'll be hurt when I know the truth? " asked Jimin to Minho. Yes, Minho. "It's nothing like that Jimin, I just hate it to see you being hurt. " said Minho later. "It's okay.. I can understand you.. Thank you.. " said Jimin, thankful. Jimin know, there's something that's have been hiding from him. He realize it. Maybe, maybe it's for his good sake. Jimin shake his head before take another sip of his banana milkshake and enjoy the scenery. 

...

Jungkook sit on a couch of the office. He was waiting for his boss to call him in. "Jungkook ssi? You may enter the office now. "Jungkook bows before entering the room. "Hyung.. " Jungkook call him casually. "Oh.. Jungkook-ah.. " said his boss. "So, what's up? " asked Jungkook later. "Jungkook-ah.. I need you to go to the Europe along with our client next Monday.. I can't accompanying our client because I've got so many meetings to attend. " Jungkook listen to him carefully. "Seriously hyung? " said Jungkook. "Kook-ah.. You're the only one I can hope of. Hoseok will be with me, so, I can't let him go.. Please.. " begged his boss. "Whatever Yoongi hyung.. Just said it that you want to be Hoseok 24/7.." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You got me.. " Yoongi winked. Yup, Jungkook work for Yoongi. He's under Yoongi's company for photography and sometimes client tour. They're an important company for some  worldwide business. Obviously nothing dangerous. Jungkook sighed. 'What a life.. ' Jungkook thought. 

..

"Hyung.. I'll be leaving now.. " said Jimin to Minho. "Okay! Take care of yourself! I believe it that you can handle the company very well! " said Minho, sending off Jimin to the ship station. Yes, ship. Jimin will ride a ship, as if Titanic ship for his tour to Europe. He will be accompanied by one of the company man's. Jimin wave at Minho before entering the ship main door. Jimin bumped into someone. "Ouch.. I'm sorry.. My fault.. You know.. Short height problem.. " Jimin scratches his neck. "It's.. Okay.." Mutter the person, stutter. Jimin after that continues his way to his shared room of the person accompanying him. "He's not here yet.. Well, good then. " said Jimin before resting his body on the bed. 

"Kook-ah! Be careful! We love you! " shouted Hoseok which gain Yoongi's jealousy. "Okay.. Oh..! Bye! " farewell Jungkook. Jungkook enter the main door with his luggage. Suddenly, "ouch.. I'm sorry.. My fault... You know.. Short height problem.. " Jungkook look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter