Chapter 1

Love Dealer
tumblr_inline_oq3d0rGlmf1u2lxk0_400.gif

“No. I won’t give you any drugs, little girl” The young man in front of me replied as I asked for some weed.

“Little girl? You better don’t mess with me!” I shouted at him angrily, felt how tears started building up in my eyes. I fought a lot to hold them back, to ignore the pain inside of me.
The guy laughed at me, shaking his head in disbelief.

“No” He repeated cold.
He walked away, just so I could follow him, grab his wrist and beg for some drugs. Anything to take away the pain from me.

“You want something to take the pain from you, little girl?” He repeated my words, raising one of his eyebrows. He examined me from head to toes, making me blush at his sudden behaviour.

“Nevermind” I quickly snuffled and turned my back to the man.

“Ya! Don’t come here again, it’s dangerous” He shouted after me. I didn’t response, didn’t react at all, but only walked away from the train station.

I took the next bus home, stared outside the window and thought about when my life started becoming this messed up.
I remember how I caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend, broke up with him and her equally. I didn’t have any friend anymore. I didn’t believe in things like friendship and love anymore. I have had enough.

“May I take this seat?” A tall and handsome guy suddenly dragged me back to reality.
I looked at him with saddened eyes and simply nodded, pulling my bag into my lap.

“I’ve seen you talking to the guy at the train station” The stranger tried to start a conversation.
I turned my head to his side, looked at him in a shocked manner. Letting my eyes ask all the questions inside of my head.

“I don’t know why a young and pretty girl like you would want such things as drugs” He started whispering, coming closer to my cheek, so I could feel his breath on my skin.

“But I can give you some weed” He kept on.
I started feeling nervous, tightened my grip around my bag and blushed.

“Just follow me” The guy explained at the next stop and stood up.
I hesitated for a short moment, but then quickly grabbed my stuff and ran after the stranger.
He laughed at my behaviour, put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to his body.

“I’m Taehyung by the way. What’s your name, cutie?” He introduced himself.

“Don’t call me like that!” I taught him, didn’t want some stranger to call me like we would be best friends or something.

“Then how should I call you? Baby girl?” Taehyung started making fun of me, laughing out loud as he saw my blushing face. Red like a tomato.

“Y/N” I answered narrow, not even trying to get out of his grip.
Weirdly he felt good. His warm body against mine. He had something calming, something totally different from everyone I had ever known.

“So~ Do you want to tell me why you wanted to get some drugs from Yoongi Hyung?” Taehyung wanted to know as he pulled me into an apartment in some strange road I’ve had never heard of before.

“Yoongi Hyung?” I repeated his words, looking at him confused. 
He knew this dealer? Even called him ‘Hyung’?

“Yea… He’s like a brother to me. I’ve known him pretty much my whole life” He quickly explained and passed me a cold coke.

“Uh… Thanks” 

I sipped at the drink in my hand, felt weird being in someone else’s apartment. Someone I just got to know a few minutes ago in a bus.

“Now do you have some weed for me or not?” I rushed my counterpart, making him once again bursting out in laughter, not answering his question from before.

“Yea. A second” He asked me to wait and left into one of the rooms.
Not much later he came back with a little bag in his hands, containing the weed I wanted to get from the drug dealer before.
He passed it over to me and smiled brightly.

“How much?” I wanted to know as I put it into the bag of my trousers.
Suddenly I felt Taehyung’s hand inside this bag and looked at him in a shocked manner.

“Ya! ert!” I shouted at him and pushed him a bit off of me, only to find him laughing at me once again. Did he take anything serious at all? He seemed so out of this world the longer I was with him.

“You don’t have to pay anything if you keep me company” The young guy explained, waving with the bag in the air.
I rose one eyebrow, couldn’t believe he would give me the drug for free, but what did I have to lose either way? Nothing, that’s right. So why not.

I agreed to it, started to build a joint with my newly won drug buddy and let me take away from the substance, hoping for tomorrow to be a better day.