My Heart Is Falling

I Won't Lie To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't wrong to say SHINee enjoyed being together. Another truth would be that each member enjoyed getting drunk, no matter the consequences and no matter if they accidentally did something not idol-worthy.

And so, when SHINee got together to eat, drink and generally just have a good time, none of the fans or even the members themselves thought anything could go wrong (or right, depending on who you were).

Reassembling at Kibum's expensive apartment when drunk probably wasn't any of the members' brightest ideas, but it was the closest place to drink more and somewhere to sleep for the night.

Kibum himself, of course, was far too drunk to refuse, even if he could still manage himself and not do something stupid like, for example, throw himself out of the car (as Taemin had already attempted. Multiple times. While trying to strip. At the same time.)

When they stumbled into the apartment, Jonghyun and Taemin immediately set out for Kibum's spare room to do something inappropriate to even think about, while Jinki flopped onto the couch, cradling his phone and murmuring about chicken being his one true love.

Meanwhile, Kibum and Minho had retreated to Kibum's room, drunkenly thankful that Comme Des and Garçons were nowhere to be seen. (In the midst of undressing, Jonghyun received a terrible shock from them both who were under the bed, obviously taking some threat from Jonghyun's puppy-like appearance)

"Keeeyyyy"

"Minhoooo"

"G-got something t-to tell you, Kibuummmm"

"D-Don't come closer, Minnie, what if you have cooties?" The question was so seriously said, it briefly shocked Minho out of his stupor and he was able to study Kibum in earnest.

Bright, flushed red cheeks with eyeliner rushing down his cheeks and glistening, pouting lips, Minho swore he'd never seen anything as beautiful as Kibum in that moment. Glittering eyes plumped with tears, Minho wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter