Get Out

You Only Love

The door of Apartment 1250 slammed shut. Beyond that door, a neat living room and kitchen were the set interior. A few strides down the hall was another door to a bedroom in which there were signs of intimacy, from the night prior. A woman with brown hair lay asleep underneath the white sheets. Her clothes were scattered on the floor, besides a few Louis Vuitton bags.

At the moment when the door had slammed shut, Park Se Young's eyes opened. She blinked and felt the space to the left of her. Unoccupied. She sat up almost at once, at the abscence of her fiance. She pulled on her undergarments then slipped on the little black dress that she had worn the night before.

She strode into the bathroom, opposite the bed and reached for her hairbrush, only to realize that it wasn't there. She looked at the space around the sink, taking note that all of her toiletries were no longer there. She checked the drawers, cabinets, and shower. All of her stuff was gone. She ran out of the bathroom and almost tripped on her three Louis Vuitton suitcases. Se Young was shocked to see them collected there, and even more so when she realized that they were full. Walking over to the dresser, she picked up her phone, about to call Yunho when she spotted a note beside it. 

Park Se Young, 

I've gotten tired of this and I don't want anything to do with you anymore. My career is more important than a relationship. Besides we never would've ended well regardless if we got married. A lot of your paycheck though, did help me pay for your airline ticket to Icheon. I've packed all of your belongings for you ahead of time. I wont be back till nine, so please clear out before then. Don't even think to contact me. If your face appears before me again, I wont be happy... Take your leave. 

- Jung Yunho PS. Leave the ring. 

Se Young was shaking. Not with sadness, but fury. Had he used me just for the sake of it? What ever happened to getting married? What the ? She bitterly dropped the wedding band on the dresser and crumpled up the note. She slipped into her silver pumps before calling the bell boy to fetch her luggage, then collected her purse before closing the front door. Outside, she hailed down a taxi and casually said, "The SM building please." Upon entering the building, her coworkers bowed and greeted her as usual. Se Young caught the elevator to the floor in which her boss was. When she knocked, he granted her access. 

"Ah Se Young. What is it? You're all good of course?" He dusted off his suit and took a sip from his glass. "Sit down."

"It's fine. I just wanted to inform you that I'm quitting. I'm going to Icheon today. I'm sorry that I didn't inform you earlier, but something came up. Yunho and I aren't getting married anymore. I just came here for this reason and this reason alone. As for my contract, please discard it. Thanks for taking care of me and I'm sorry." Se Young bowed and handed her boss the black folder containing the documents. Without another word, she turned and strode out of the office, homeless, manless, and now jobless.

The SM official looked down at the papers and smiled. "Ah, Jung Yunho... You've done the right thing. It's time to launch DBSK's next comeback and hire a new makeup artist. DBSK's popularity will rise now that Se Young is gone." He chuckled, running his fingers over the little gray hairs that he had left on his head. "This is only Part 1 to the story..."