Of Love & Separation

Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What time is your flight?"

 

Jieqiong put down the box of snack she was holding on and turn her attention to Eunwoo, who is currently sitting on her bed. At the edge of her bed as her clothes all scattered all over her bed 

 

"Later at 2am" 

 

Jieqiong turn her attention back to whatever she was doing just now.

She just want to finish her packing as fast as she could, so she could lay down on the bed or spend some more time with the other girls before her short holiday. But she is surprise when she hear Eunwoo sigh, she turn her gaze on Eunwoo who is moving from her bed and ended up on the floor beside her. She fixed her eyes on Eunwoo, watching her every movements

 

The look on Eunwoo face is kinda sad? But she isn't sure is it sad or Eunwoo is just tired. 

Because last time she recall, when she told the girl about her plan of going back to her hometown after promotion ended. The girl was so happy and supportive of her, she saw the brightest smile that day and she couldn't forget it until now. So it couldn't be like Eunwoo is sad of her departure right.

 

"You should have rest for tonight and fly tomorrow you know"

 

The tone in Eunwoo voice is soft and a mix of tiredness can be found in within. 

From Eunwoo's face she trail down to her hands. In which Eunwoo just took one of her pants and begin to fold it. 

Eunwoo make sure it is neatly folded before she put it inside the luggage. All the way without looking back at Jieqiong who has her eyes fixed on her since just now.

 

She knows Eunwoo know that she is looking at her and the latter purposely busying herself with folding her clothes to avoid any eye contact.

 

She wouldn't let it pass just like that, she stop Eunwoo hands and hold it with her own.

She bring it to her face, on her right cheek and put her own on top of Eunwoo's.

 

She sign upon the contact, the hand is so small compare to hers but it definitely warmer than her own. She closed her eyes and just enjoy the moment of silent.

 

"I'm gonna miss you alot"

 

Jieqiong said and finally open her eyes to find another pair of eyes staring right into hers. Their eyes locked for the first time that night.

 

"I'm sure i will be the one who miss you more"

 

Jieqiong pout, and she just look so adorable that Eunwoo can't help it but let out a small smile. The kind that doesn't show her teeth but Jieqiong knows, its always this kind of sweet smile that Eunwoo give to her, especially when they are alone like this. 

 

"I know i-"

 

Her words were cut short when she feel another hand cupping on her cheek. Her pout is gone and the look on Eunwoo face change a little bit. She is looking so serious right now, one of a kind that barely appear on Eunwoo face. It makes Jieqiong heart beat faster than usual.

 

Eunwoo lean in just enough for their nose to touch and Jieqiong inhale a mouthful of air and she let it out slowly to calm herself down but it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter