Timing 01

Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was during this kind of timing that Siyeon found her so absolutely charming.

With her hair tying up in a lose ponytail, bare face and a focusing look on her beautiful face.

Her hand won’t stop the scribbling onto the paper, mouth forming the supposed lyric that she is currently writing.

And when her eyes look up from the paper, their eyes met for the nth time that night but it still send Siyeon to the edge “stop zoning out our princess nim, we need to get this done ASAP. Try to write the rap after this part” She said, pushing the paper toward Siyeon and pointing at where she direct to.

“Ah okay unnie” Siyeon said looking at the paper, she carefully read every words as it will help and inspire her to write the rap. She look up once again to ask about something but when her eyes meet the older girl, her heart swell with warm. That pair of eyes, warm and lovely is looking directly into hers.

She forgot what she want to ask.

It was during this kind of timing that Siyeon feel like there is a chance with her because one said eyes never lie.

-

Well apart from ogling –observe- her unnie, Siyeon is serious and working on the rap. She finish it within an hour or so –she lost track of time when she focused on something-

“I think this would suit the flow of the song, but to be sure I need a rapper group meeting. Can I give it to you by tomorrow unnie?”

Moment passed and yet to receive any response. She turn her head only to find her unnie –angel- sleeping soundly She must be so tired

Without herself even notice she move closer and move a fringe off the sleeping girl face.

She just stare at her.

It’s in this kind of timing that she wish time could stop and this –whatever this is- could freeze and remain forever. But we don’t always get what we want right.

-

“Kyungwon unnie~”

Also in this kind of timing that she wish she could choke slam this girl “Jung eunwoo it’s frigging 2 in the morning” Siyeon said, eyes glaring at the girl half walking half jumping app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter