Final

[ONE-SHOT] Fighting Over Her

 

 

          Kwon Joon sat on the counter of the sink, while his father stood up next to him.  They were both over the bathroom sink, brushing their teeths before heading off to bed.  After spitting out tinto the sink, he turned over to his 4 years old son, "Joonie, tonight you have to sleep in your 'own' room, okay?  No more sleeping with mommy and daddy.  You're a big boy now."  The boy nodded his head in understanding.  Joon spits out into the sink, copying his father.  "Don't think that I don't know what you've been trying to do,okay?" Jiyong tapped his back and carried his son to his room.  As he placed his son to the ninja turtle bed, he continued.  "I know that you are trying to make yourself Mommy's favorite man in the house..." Jiyong covered his son with the green blanket, and leaned down to whisper in his ears, "...But, you'll never, because I will always be Mommy's favorite."

          "Nah-Ah!"  Joon disagreed.  "Mommy said she lah me more than anything in the world."  He spread both of his arms as big as both of his arms can be.  Jiyong laughed at his son's words.  "Well, you can think that your Mommy's favorite as much as you want, but you're not the one mommy's going to be cuddling with tonight." Jiyong said as he pulled back and took a seat on the rocking chair next to the bed.  He searched through the books in the basket sitting on the table.  Joon smirked, as a plan came in mind.

          After reading over 10 children's bed time stories to his son, Jiyong was sure Joon had already fallen asleep.  He tucked in his son's blankets and walked towards the door, turning off the bright lights of the room. He walked out of the room, closing the doors behind him quietly.  Jiyong made his way to the room that was located two doors down from his son's.  Quietly opening the door, he saw his wife removing the towel from her head, making her long brown hair fall down her back.

          "Hey, did you finally get him to sleep?"  Bom asked as she opened up the bottol of lotion and applied it onto her arms.  Jiyong made his way over to the oppisite side of the bed from Bom.  "Yes, we'll probably get some alone time tonight." He smirked as he lay on the bed and stared at Bom, who was applying lotion on her long legs.  She laughed at his words.

         All of the lights of the house were turned off.  Her back was against his chest and his arms was around her body.  They linked both of their hands together and played with each other's fingers.  It's been a while since they had a quiet and peaceful sleep without the little one.  Joon was always running to their bedroom in the middle of the night, claiming he had monsters under his bed.  As the nice mother Bom is, she welcome him into the bed.

          Creeeakkk, their door creaked open, and a little boy stepped inside their room.  Both parents looked over to the door, it was Joon in his pajamas, holding Poong Poong in him arms.  In a tired voice, "Baby, what is it?" Bom asked.  Joon sttod by the door and answered his mommy.  "Daddy told me a scary ghost story, and now I can't fall asleep?"  He faked a tear.

          Bom glared at her husband, but he didn't see because of the dark room.  Bom slapped Jiyong on the leg, "Stupid, how can you tell him ghost stories?"  She uncovered herself from the blankets and got out of bed.  "What?  I didn't, the boy is lying." Jiyong defended himself as Bom walked over to pick up Joon and return back to the bed, placing him in between her and her husband.

          Instead of cuddling her husband, she cuddles her little man.   Of course the jealous Jiyong knew that Joon was lying.  The only books Jiyong read was "GoodNight Moon" "Five Little Monkeys" "Pajama Time" and all of those other books he bought from the book store.  Not a single one of them mentioned ghost in them.

          "Are you safe now Joonie?" Bom asked as she cuddled him.  Joon nodded in response.  "Okay, well then, let's go to sleep.  Mommy and Daddy have work in the morning."  She gave him a kiss on the cheeks and patted his back.

          As Bom fell asleep, Jiyong and Joon were still wide awake.  Jiyong could slept because of Joon and Joon could fall sleep because of Jiyong.  Jiyong felt a feet kicking his leg, "Yah, Kwon Joon, stop it."  Not listening to his father, he continued to kick his father.  "Yah, Joon... I'm serious, stop it." He said seriously, but also keeping his volume low because of the sleeping beauty.

          "Daddy, sorry I didn't keep our promise, and sleep in my room tonight." Joon apologized.  Remembering their promise, Jiyong grew angery "You little..."  But he kept his cool, not wanting to wake up Bom.  "Why did you lie to Mommy?"  He asked.  Once again, Jiyong was kicked by Joon, "Stupid Daddy, I'll never let you win Mommy from me."